On the side of the road..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Faded Shade, Jun 25, 2012.

1. I went over to my brothers house and he smoked me out after like a week long t-break, I got fried! After we smoked I saw it was gettin late so I headed home and my truck over heated.. I guess the gauge is fucked.

I called a tow truck and it will be here in an hour but shit still sucks :/ I was gonna drive to my buddys house tmrw and pick up an app for a job that pays $13/hour but I guess since my car is fucked up that's out of the question. A cop stopped by to check what was wrong and I literally talked to him for 30 mins while I was just ripped.. idk if he knew but I was friendly as fuck and he was a nice guy.. feels like the universe is holdin me back..

2. nothing will throw someone off their suspicions like genuine friendliness, at least in my opinion. sucks about your truck though, try and get that app some other way

3. [quote name='"ThenPlayOn"']nothing will throw someone off their suspicions like genuine friendliness, at least in my opinion. sucks about your truck though, try and get that app some other way[/quote]

Well I can't really do the job if I don't have a working car.. I wasn't like super fucking friendly like creepy friendly I just thanked him for checking if I needed any help and talked to him about the car lol

Edit: mb I thought u said friendliness made people suspicious xD

4. are you still on the side of the road as we speak?

5. [quote name='"Ratio"']are you still on the side of the road as we speak?[/quote]

Yep... Dude WTF some car came speeding by and stopped at the stop sign then went and an 18 wheeler truck stopped his truck right next to mine and jumped out then screamed "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE FUCKING BASTARD" then flipped the car off as it spead away then he got in his truck and got back on the interstate

6. haha damn man wonder what that was about. at least you got a tow en route, you should be outta there within' the hour. stay safe bro.

7. [quote name='"Ratio"']

haha damn man wonder what that was about. at least you got a tow en route, you should be outta there within' the hour. stay safe bro.[/quote]

Thx man.. they said 45 mins then after an hour they called back saying it was gonna take another 45 mins *sigh* I'm still waitin :/

8. keep us posted on roadside craziness

9. Should of gotten some to go weed. I love being a creature of the night and smoking in the wilderness. Your senses get wired in. Sometimes I ask myself "Who the hell does these kinds of things?". I digress. It's nice being out there, knowing you're probably what's making the bumps in the night.

10. Law of Attraction

11. Just got home.. thx for the entertainment while I wait blades :D