Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

On the market for new glass/NYC prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JebusChrist, May 22, 2009.

1. I am a very novice smoker. I currently own a tiny little pipe which does the job but I am looking for something different. I want something that is less harsh but still portable so I have decided to go with a bubbler.

Sherlock ones seem to catch my attention the most. Anyone know a good place online to buy one, specially one with a removable bowl(makes it much easier to clean no?)

I am going up to NYC for the summer in a couple of weeks so am I better just waiting until I get up there and shopping around head shops?

Also, speaking of this anyone know prices in the city or the region for beasters or fire(saying those right?)? I won't be traveling with any weed so I will need to buy some when I get up there.

2. Sorry man, I'm not familiar with prices in the city. I'm from Staten Island, so if I go into the city, I bring my own.

3. haze = 65 for an eighth(3.5g)
    good mids = 50 for a half ounce(14g)
    sour d = 20 per gram
    nassau county prices
    and in the city i got my glass bong which is pretty portable, it cost $50 and its pretty portable, i ordered a waterpipe off here which i prefer sometimes because of its portablility, "pocket waterpipe" off grasscity.com, it looks like an eyeglass case, its more of a bubbler imo because of its size, that is plastic and metal, about $20 off here.
    edit removing the bowl doesnt matter, iso, salt and pipe cleaners do wonders with or without

4. Hey I'm from statenisland too and last time I bought a pipe it was at scrapyard it's a graffiti and headshop the pipes their are pretty expensive but if you go into canal st you can talk the prices down theirs this one guy who sell all glass bongs for 10 bucks if you say it too expensive and walk away he says " ok 10 cause I need money" it funny because the original price is like 100 and be practicly gives them away for free also scrapyard is at 300 west broadway between canal st and grand ave

5. Better be careful man, those bongs might have been stolen.

6. When you go to china town, keep in mind you can always shave off $5-$10 off anything you can find. Just gotta know how to bargain.

7. Yeah some are sketchy but one thing you should not buy from tables on the sidewalk can't return , you really don't know where the product is from, bad quality and they can leave if cops come with your money and you no product the little shops are most of the time legit but you just have to be careful

8. This too. Try not to buy from the tables unless you find a really good deal. Shop in the stores on the street or in open basements, those are legit.