On the market again.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Yung_Money, Oct 27, 2010.

1. #1 Yung_Money, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
    So moved into the new place a over the weekend, during a nice house warming party with some friends, i decided that since it was my place i shouldnt get too fucked up so i decided i would take out my ehle and pass it around between me and 2 other friends in my room, after a few bowls my drunk friend busts through the door and smacks the bong onto the floor..it shattered..luckily it was just a 500ml ehle not a roor or somthing. so today the fool gave me a 100$ and an 8th of GDP, so now im back on the market for a bong. i loved my ehle and am considering just buying another but i feel like the 250ml would fit better, and with the extra money i could get a diffuser..your thoughts?

Cliffs

New Apartment
    House Party
    Drunk Friend Breaks Ehle
    Thinking about the 250ml with diffuser
    any other ideas?

Budget ~150$USD

2. I would save and check out some of the SYN's/HVY's ~$250 on ALT

3. On the Etsy site there is a certain seller that has a 12" tube that is a bit thicker then that Ehle and includes a diffused downstem and nice slide for 85 bucks, plus they have an inline ashcatcher if you want for like 90 bucks in addition.

4. Yes ive been looking on Etsy also, i found the tube you described and it looks really nice, i might just be getting that one

5. I think its a good deal. You should probably ask them what type of downstem it comes with because they have showerhead downstems and slitted dowsntems. I prefer the showerhead but it may cost a bit extra