Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

On the job hunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tau, Jan 4, 2011.

1. First off, this isn't a "How to pass a drug test" question. Its more of a "How should I handle a drug test".

I've been looking at a few jobs, mostly those that don't mention anything about a drug test. But I was thinking, what if I'm in a job interview and they mention something about taking a drug test. I've been smoking just about everyday for the last 5 or 6 months, so there is no way im passing one. Is it ok if I just tell them I'm not going to pass it and leave? Obviously I won't be carrying and wont have anything in my car, so its not like they could do anything. Or should I say alright, and just not show up and burn down bridges? Or should I just take it and hope for the best?

Ill spend the money on a temporary detox if I really want the job and the only thing I need to do to get it is pass the test, but other than that I don't want to spend a lot of money on that. I have, however, told myself that I'm not smoking weed until I get a job. I have also been drinking nothing but water and cranberry juice as well as exercising. So maybe by the time I do get a job, I can pass a test the natural way.