Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

On the front...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by whompwhomperson, Apr 18, 2009.

1. I've never asked anyone to front me weed, I've always either got the cash or not, I don't do the debt thing. I don't want to put anyone in that situation, I know a lot of people get fucked over that way. I just watched my guy front an 8th the other week with two kids promising they'll pay "tomorrow," and of course now I hear it's hasn't happened and I can't be surprised. The guys just don't come around anymore, I guess they found a new hookup. My guy wants to forget about it, but those kids live pretty close by, I think we should pay them a visit...

What I want to know is, has anyone ever done that to a dealer, gotten something fronted and ran with it? Have there ever been consequences? What should the consequences be? How many people are actually honest enough to come back with the money when they say they will?

2. I'm sure it happens a lot especially with younger kids and middlemen street dealers. I've never done it to anyone nor had a problem with it though.

As for 'paying them a visit', that's just plain bad karma.

3. simple.. dont front to strangers...
    if they are your friends, i wouldnt see a problem.. unless you know they dont pay or will take too long

4. fronting weed with failure to acquire the funds at a specified time usually results in death threats..and or roughing up...and or death...if they're smart they will say that they will pay you interest..

5. Shit man, well, definitely not in this case. We'll probably stop by and see what the deal is, why they're playing my brotha like that but we are a peaceful pot smoking people, no one needs to get hurt over such a holy herb. :smoking:

6. used to happen alot but its like OSG said karma is a bitch i just let it go and never do it again at least im not dead or in jail