On the day that Christ died

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by ncnavguy, Aug 29, 2009.

1. On the day that Christ died a star went supernova. As the implosion of one heart from light to darkness took place, the explosion of another one ending darkness and bringing light began. Particles of energy floating on wavelengths of light burst forward at 186,000 miles a second.

The light moved for thousands of years arching unerringly for its final target. The earth turned empires rose and fell and mankind trudged forward to the annals of history. Then one day everything changed. The light of the exploding star reached its final destination bathing the earth with its strange energy.

Madness was born.

The earth was filled with pestilence and beast of nature that had never before seen the light of day. Hunters arose that stalked the nights draining their human prey of blood. Sirens put into human flesh tempted Men and Women alike to points unbelievable pleasure whose allure was so strong it broke the reasonable restraints of their minds. Insanity and murder spread like the fucking flu.

The hideous truth was the void that opened from the passing of the Son of Man sent with it a shockwave of energy bringing out the Revelation of man. After the mad and the weak had died those few elect that were left where privy to the true Rapture. As the last waves of the strange light shown up on the earth they were replaced with the blackness of dead heart that engulfed the planet for the next 3.5 billion years.
    So have a nice fucking day

2. By the way for anyone sketched out,, I'm not christian and this story has no moral. I was just watching John Carpentars Prince of Darkness while smoking a fat blunt and it seemed like a good idea to write this. Now that I am sober and at work I am having second thoughts:smoking:

3. man, that blunt musta had some good ass shit in it... :wave:

4. seriously..

5. Ha ha it was a blount of early girl and whenever I smoke a lot of that strain it fucking gives me crazy thoughts like this. Anyways thanks for stopping by:wave:

6. And stay classy.

7. San Diego.

8. shits was intense. is it weird if i kinda liked it tho ?

9. guess whose mind was just blown....
    hint: its me

10. ahh, now if only jesus christ was actually the son of god, or even real.

11. i know, fuck:devious:

12. Ha ha like I said I'm not christian and this was just fiction! Kind of like the power rangers!:hello:

13. Nice story man, I liked it. :smoke:

Poets gift of exxageration..is usually fulfilled one way or another.

I like to think sometimes that existence or the future may possibly be as grotesque as we write them out to.

14. ^this^
    [​IMG]

15. Whether a religious figure or not, historians still agree that there was a man named Jesus of Nazareth who died on a cross.