Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

On the bill

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The cheaT, Jul 20, 2010.

1. When you buy something from grasscity, how does it show up on your bill? I.E. Will it say 2 foot super heady bong or something else?

2. #2 Emerica6996, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    On your bank statement, it will say you had a charge from Amsterdam, however on the box, there will be a customs sticker that lists what is inside, so be wary.

EDIT: I used my debit card so i would assume the same thing would be on a credit card bill.

3. i was also wondering this, my mom knows i smoke but i wouldnt want her to know i just spend 140$ on a new piece and some accessories.

4. Use your own credit card?

5. Exactly what I needed, thanks. Not so much worried about the box, just need to go find something I could say I bought from Holland :rolleyes:

6. Look no further, friend.

[​IMG]

A crystal, Dutch Windmill will do the trick! If she gets uppity, tell her it was a mother's day present.

7. Wow! That thing looks so cool! (Rents know The Netherlands is my favorite country, but don't know why). Where'd you find that?

8. its not the card im worried about its the box

9. next day mail when you know she wont be home? friends house? P.O. Box? instruct ups guy to leave it behind a bush? (they actually do that :smoke:)

10. Right here, via Google Image Search: Dutch Windmills Holland crystal miniature gifts

11. wow, a $40 cover story isnt needed here. still cool though

12. If I was still living at home, I would pay $40 to cover my ass... Sorry, that's all I have to add to this thread haha