Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

On probation need a little help.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by i love tacobell, Mar 8, 2010.

1. I know i sort of screwed my self, but im wandering whats the quickest way to get it out of my system. I know exercise im going to be doing alot of that, but what else.

Heres the reason io smoked while on probation...

Well my po doesnt test me offten and if i say im out of town he doesnt bother. Well i been out of town for about 1 month and am going to be off porobation in like 2 -3 weeks. So i decied what the hell (I was already hella high from the dxm that i took 1 hour before) i took about 3 big rips from a blunt and couldnt quit coughing. Well i cant be sure it was hella dank shit but when i walk in my house i sat and watch the clock for like 15 mins and it felt like i was watching it for about 4 hours. (I think the dxm caused me to get super fucked up) I felt drunker than a mother fucker while i was baked out of my mind. Fun night even though i freak the fuck out thinking there was a gian drill going in my dome and i was pressing on the side of my head to get it to stop. For some reason it seam to last like 30 mins probably only 30 seconds. Thats about how that night went besides only half being able to pay attention to anything. My dad talked to me and i didnt remeber a word he said by the time he finished talking. it was only him saying something for like 5 seconds really not me thinking 5 seconds.

anyways i need some way to make sure its out of my body by 1 week if possible. I just dont want to get busted right before im off.

2. look at the top of the apprentice tokers forum I guarantee you that you'll find your answer. maybe you already got tested by now though.

3. You only had 3 hits off a blunt, you're fine if you had a week. Just drink lots of fluids and workout a bit.

4. As far as I know the amount smoked doesn't really matter that much. At least that's what the SAMSHA studies show.

5. Wouldn't it make sense that the less of something in your system the easier it is to dilute? If you're a daily smoker it's going to take much longer than somebody with a few puffs to test clean.

Have a link to the study BTW?

6. ur good if its only a few puffs, just exercise hella and drink hella water and cranberry juice

7. Alex you're right, and it wasn't SAMSHA it was some study that was a link on the NIDA website. I just checked my bookmarks now for the study and after I googled the institute that put out the study I found that a bunch of their studies have been attempted to replicate and have failed. Failure to replicate = Bullshit.

However, I do understand that daily smokers would take longer to show clean. I was simply referring to going from being clean to smoking, and the difference between testing positive regarding how much was smoked. There can't be that much of a difference in the amount of THC that is in three or four hits and smoking an entire joint or two; be it that the test is in a week.