On parole

Discussion in 'General' started by RoosterCharlie, Nov 30, 2016.

1. See I go to a program for by polar, It's not mandated by parole, but anyway I went my group a little drunk and they sent me home then they called the cops and had them check on me to see if I was OK, will parole find out the cops came to my house, they were just checking up on me

2. I would call 911 and calmly explain what REALLY happened. Good luck

3. Well unless you got charges or your parole officer found out I'd keep quiet about it. Any contact with police would be a violation I'd say. Last thing you need is to be sent back to prison for snitching yourself out.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Not sure if this a joke or not , seeing that you are on parole !
    If you have ever called the police and they have helped any situation then by all means call the cops ...
    Trying to read between the lines, it sounds like you might be doing a tight rope act, and you are self medicating .

I don't know who is the right people who can really help you.
    Big part of being Bi polar is trust issues .
    You need friend or friends , make a video of yourself , telling yourself when you get side ways in the head that regardless you are going to do what your friends tell you to do ..

Drinking and any drugs that is considered a depressant you need to stay away from .

Get a dog ....
    Go for walks in the country.

PS
    If you are on parole and have contact with any law enforcement and a contact report was done .
    then your parole officer is contacted or informed ........

• Like Like x 1
  5. When I was on probation, not parole, I had someone call in a "wellness-check" on me. It's exactly what happened to you, the cops come and make sure you're okay and don't need to be baker acted or marchment acted. That won't violate you if you were found to be sober and okay! Neither will contact with law enforcement in the potential situations of you witnessing or being the victim of a crime, so it's okay to call for help if you need it! That is... If the cops have ever actually helped you before.

They normally make things worse for me, I try not to call them.

I hope this helps, good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Well, if they called the cops and they showed up, it kinda sorta became official. Most likely, your parole officer knows because your name would come up flagged to the officers responding to the call.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1