Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

On my way to the Eye Doctor stoned... wish me luck!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by austin., Oct 31, 2011.

1. Yeah, I fucked up. oh well. My guitar playing skills were dead on 100% this morning, I've never played that good!
    But now, in 30 minutes I gotta be at the Eye Doctor.

Wish me luck!

2. what??? Sounds like a tribal doctor or something..

3. When I smoke my pupils dialate which is unnatural to an eye doctor

4. post how that trip to the eye doctor goes! would love to hear if he says anything about your pupils.

5. Its best not to go to the eye doctor stoned, because cannabis lowers your
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intraocular_pressure throwing the measurements of the test for glaucoma off.

You may wish to have your pressure tested later, at another time. When you are not stoned:)

6. haha you're crazy. Why did you even think of smoking before going to your eye doctor? That is like going to the dentist after eating a can of spinage.

7. I agree, it is crazy. You will get your optometrist to refer you for some more tests and experiments. By the next appointment, you may be sober and the optometrist would be fuckin baffled. LOL