On my Own!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bassterd, Jul 31, 2012.

1. hey, i just did some research on the jumping spiders..Couldnt be more happy considering that they are better insect predators then lady bugs:hello: So now I can stop tryna kill the lil suckers!!Maybe thats why I havent experienced any pest problems!!

2. [quote name='"5150"']

Are you sure Jumping spiders are okay? Or spiders in general?[/quote]

Any spider besides spider mites of course. They have no interest in your plant except to eat the bugs on it

3. Another one:wave:Would it be ok to top during this time??

4. Why top when you are doing LST?

5. Oh yes jumping spiders and all other kinds even found a gnarly black widow out here early in the season in an open chicken shit bag was weird. I usually top my plants once at the fifth or sixth internode and then lst all the resulting tops from there on out.

6. To kinda stunt their vertical growth..i think ima just keep lsting..at work now..cant wait to get home to my girls..

7. Jumping spiders are your friends they are prolific little hunters.They will make a web tunnel to sleep in, but they do not spin a web to catch bugs they hunt them down and jump on them. Keep an eye out for spider mites don't let their webs fool you into thinking it's spider webs.

8. Came home today to 5 lil jumping spiders chillin throughout the ladies:D I noticed one had a gnat!!They have now become my guards.

.Im wondering should I even spend money on insect control sprays since my guards are doing such a good job????

9. Depends, Do they eat worms? Are they staying for lots of bugs/food on your plants? I buy lady bugs but after a few days thay are all gone. Perhaps no food so they move on.

In your location I would use BT for sure. It's the moths you need to most worry about IMO.

10. Heres an UPDATE of the GirlZ!!!:D

SC#1
    [​IMG]

SC#2
    [​IMG]

BBD
    [​IMG]

Some of the GuardZ!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My BFF on guard for the BBD:devious:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heres some close ups of the pre-flowers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I guess im gonna be harvesting somewhere around the beginning of October??Can anyone give me an estimate based on the pre-flower pics on when I should expect to see those amber Trich's??:confused:Until then , THIS OG WILL DO!!!!

[​IMG]

11. This pic is way cool.

[​IMG]

12. UPDATE OF THE GIRLZZ!! 9-8-12

StrawBerry Cough #1
    Shes a little behind on flowering compared to the other SC plant...Im thinkin its because I had topped her, and she has double the tops as the other, causing the plant to work harder, resulting in slower growth??IDK..Counted 52 tops this morning on her!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

StrawBerry Cough #2
    Shes been getting a really sweet smell, increasing day by day..Her buds are beggining to take shape..Really love the way this plant smells..Mouth watering aroma..Getting real crystally!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These bud"s" doubled up off of one shoot!!!CRAZY..Wish it could have happened all over the plant!!

[​IMG]

And here is my favorite out of the 3...My BlackBerry Diesel
    She is coming along exceptionally good..Her buds are swelling at a more rapid rate compared to the other 2..Im guessin shes takin on more of an indicas side effects being that shes a hybrid..She is really starting to gland up with resin..Really fruity smell!!!Stout plant..Wish I would have cloned her:(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From what I know, it seems thing are coming along fine..I have been experiencing with the mother of all blooms deal..It seems to be working great, just not sure exactly how long i am supposed to use it...Ive been going half on my base nutes and havent experienced any burn...I would love for any input on what you guys think of how things are a lookin!!!Thanx and peace

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Yah I had this as my desktop photo for a few days.

14. nice lookin grow, yeah the pic with ur dog is awesome!