On my head !!!

Discussion in 'General' started by KEEPONTOKING, Sep 27, 2006.

1. I just need to post tihs post because this has been on my head for a couple of days now,at the moment i dont have a job and the money situation is quite bad so i have ben looking for a job.

I am a time served plumber but have not long lost my driving licence due to speeding and other minor roatraffic offences so its really effected the chance of me getting a job as a plumber due to having to travel alot to different places.

I have been out of work for the last few months and am finding it hard not only getting a job as a plumber but any job seems to be hard to get at the moment in the uk

Anyway to cut a long story short i went to the local job center and found a job to become a plumber and the job is only stationary so no real travilling is nessesery and i would be able to get to this place on the bus or even train.

I have applied for this job by sending my cv to this agencey that you need to go through to get this job and am waiting for a reply to see i can get a interview.

The job that i have applied for pays really good money £9.20 an hour and the hours of work is about 50 a week with optional overtime available and if my calculations are correct at the end of the week i would be getting around £745.00 then probably taxed around £100 that leavs e with £645.00.

Getting this job would make my life soooo much better so i really hope things go as planned.

(Sorry if this has bored the crap out of you but i just needed to get it of my chest.)

2. good fucking luck man!! i need a job, such a bum, it is kinda hard to get one in UK atm i agree, but i cant plumb or do anythin, apart from smoke the green..so..:smoking::hello:

3. Good luck man i really hope you get that job! :D

4. Thanks for you kind replys.

Its appreciated.