On my 5th week of flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stevedude19, Nov 24, 2011.

1. if you don't think it's ready, i'd wait, or you could chop the top and drop the lights allowing the bottom to finish more

but i'd leave it all, those pistils are still really pale

2. Lol hell no it ain't ready . You'll know when its close....leaves will turn yellow

3. Booboo that's not always the case. It depends if its getting nitrogen or not thru the flower phase.

4. Wow, you need a lot more light on that girl. The buds on my plants got far bigger than that after the first 2 weeks of flowering. You could probably get a few cfl lamps that run at 2100k. That may help. I think that hps lights work the best for flowering through. A 150 watt or a 250 watt would work good. I just wonder if its a little too late to add light since about 7 weeks of flowering has passed now.

5. You're correct...but in this case it will. LOL. its in a shoe box Bwhaaa

6. actually its an apple box :p but anyways i looked into knowing when its ready and its diffidently ready. heres the thing i found a seed and decided to plant it and learn as i went, that being said i used no nutes unless those white stick things and miracle grow count :p and next grow i will invest in proper equipment and probably wont grow it in a tiny apartment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

in total i got 16 fresh g's

7. #48 d34th, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011
    which will prolly be 2 or 3 dry. Better luck next time though...im sure your next will be more worth it.

and id trim those buds up a bit more sir...i see alottta leaf on whats hanging.

8. Nothing wrong with getting an 8th at all. You probably got $60 to $100 worth of weed and probably didn't have nearly that much invested into it.

9. its the risk+time factor that doesnt =3.5g i mean if hes happy hes happy but alls im sayin is a even a scoop of epsom salt and super bloom with 4 more cfls woulda atleast netted him closer to 14g...with the same time and aloofness invested

10. Hb
    epsom salt????wats that?&wats ur super bloom or is it a nute if so wat line??

11. Nothing wrong with getting an 8th at all. You probably got $60 worth of weed and probably didn't have nearly that much invested into it.

12. very true invested under $20 on it and once its dry i'll grind it up and call down all my oldest stoner buddies. once i get out this apartment i'll order some seeds and some nutes and be back for more advice! thanks for lookin everyone :hello:

btw the wet stuff that i smoked using the vaporizer got me higher then expected.

well i left them on cause you can see the trichomes on it

13. Not bad for $20. But don't invite your friends over...I don't think they'll like this stuff if they smoke a lot.

14. Good work dude well done growing that plant to full maturity. It takes a long time but as i can see you got some bud so it was worth it in the end. I also bet you learned a fair bit witch will help you in future grows. Good luck and see you here soon when you start ripping up more plants :D

15. actually it tastes fine and gets you really blazed!

16. haha, that right there is what makes this hobby pay off. I just made some thc oil so I think i'm going to enjoy that tonight. :smoke:

17. haha fuckin rights got 4gs for almost no work