On my 18th Birthday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daveslaine, Aug 20, 2011.

1. I woke up right in the morning and drove to my friends to chief. We were on the hill, chiefing, looking down to the city below us, and out of nowhere, a cop car comes down the curved street. I, having a strong and keen sense, suddenly notice with my pheripherals, and look at my friend sitting next to me to the right, and he is talking, I whisper to him, "cops", and he just kinda looks at me and says I know. At that moment, I just have faith nothing wont happen, and so my friend just takes more hits of the joint. I mean really, its 2 kids that looks like high school kids, dressed in morning clothes, coming to a random hill, and smoking. What would you imply if you were a cop???? So anyway, all I do is hope, and use my faith and confidence that nothing wont happen to get me through. So I just turn on my keen sense, and focus my ears and notice the difference. I feel and hear the cop car slow down, and then as he approached us, he really slowed down more, and then slowly picked up his speed. I didnt even bother doing anything, I just continued smoking the joint, suddenly, my friend says lets get the fuck outta here. And then we meet somewhere, and apparently during the cop encounter, he was calm, after, his adrenaline just shot right through the roof.

Anyway, that day was a lucky day, Im not smoking on that hill again.

2. Oh ur that troll arnt you

The son of god right?

3. i have moments like this ill see a cop and everyone will be like "oh shit" so i close my eyes, take a breff, and think to myself, "naw this shit aint happnin today"
    usually in my experience if ur totally fucked, you'll know it ahead of time