On line

Discussion in 'General' started by wildc@rd, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Howdy folks,

I registered with this site ages ago (actually years if I come to think about it) and to be honest, I kind of ruffled a few feathers and put a few noses out of joint in doing so. Truth be told, I pissed a few people off with my posts and got into some real quality argy bargies with other members. Admittedly, my bad attitude was behind the whole thing and I've got no-one to blame but myself....

With that said, I'd like to take this opportunity to aplogise to anyone I offended (if they're still here and if they remember me) and say sorry to those I argued with.

Anyways, I'm back, better than before and open for business.

2. It takes a bigger man to admit to there faults. Good on ya wildc@rd, WB :wave:

3. I second that!!!!!! It's always good to recognize one's faults and to learn from them. I hope this time your stay here is a peaceful, fun-loving little trip!!!!!!!

4. I'm sure that the people you pissed off will forgive you..

If my recollection of things back when are right.............. you registered, pissed off a few folks, left, then came back later, pissed off a few more, left again and now your back..

Just treat people with respect and i'm sure everything will be great!!!!!

5. Hey hey,,,

(
    )
    (
    )
    (
    ||////////////>

Toke up dawgg, u never pissed me off, hell i don't even know ya!

But yeah, what they said.

Peace

6. hey luke yer fuckin av cracks me up every time i see it!

LMAO!

PEace