On killing spiders.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by mutylator, Oct 25, 2018.

1. LOL - You are the one that needs to think before they speak my friend - Plus you may need to go back to school to work on your spelling!
    Of course i shoo flies/mosquito's away - I don't KILL them if it can be avoided though - Same with bed bugs - I put a clean sheet over the mattress which protects us from them - Same as rats/mice etc... If you have these in your house, you may need to also work on your hygiene! There is always an option - You don't have to INTENTIONALLY kill anything. Although left in a room with you, i may make an exception! ha.
    Go and kill some rats mate.

2. I made a peace treaty with spiders and shit. They are allowed to live as long as I don't see them.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. is this thread about taking lives not sex always with the sex...!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Certain varieties of spider's bites can lead to necrosis of the flesh. Not to mention highly poisonous varieties like the Black Widow. Me thinks that somebody's been smoking a little too much dope. Kinda soft headed hippy philosophy.
    Obviously, not a grower.

• Like Like x 1
  5. So I can’t just shoo the spider mites away??

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Oh?? Just what is it I need to think about before I speak?

And what is it I need to learn to spell? You internet Spelling Cops are a riot!! Lol!

So - a sheet works for bedbugs does it? And for rats and mice? Taught me something new!

Although if left in a room with you I might make an exception”

Dude - now that would simply not be possible - at all, whatsoever.

Go find somebody that misspelled something.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I gently scoop them up into a water glass and place them outside.

Then I stomp on them.

j/k on the second part

8. And if you happen to pickup a tick, while in the out-of-doors, why, just know, that you're living essence is benevolently benefiting the life force of another of God's precious living creations!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I will let it live - and nurture it while it feeds off of me - I will keep it warm and let it grow!

Who am I to kill this creature of God?

862D3231-42DA-4CC2-B7AA-C7D00FF2B1E0.jpeg

J

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Mazel Tov!!

DC9883D2-3B4D-4782-A0E5-9AF2C811CC1E.jpeg

J

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Meeeooowww! What do you eat for breakfast? Nails?

12. mosquitoe
    Do a spell check LOL

13. [​IMG]
    true .............those rusty nails get jammed in my throat...can you take a look ....lol

Index of /FREE Pot Books

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. #34 Deleted member 1070567, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2018
    Hopefully all of you anti insect killing nuts don't, drive, ride a bike, cut your lawn or even walk anywhere outside because you are knowingly killing insects everyday and you do it in their habitat.......oh how dare you!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. And unless you are all vegans you kill every time you eat! Wake the fuck up

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dude - what about the ethics of killing plant life for grains?

Won’t someone PLEASE THINK OF THE POOR PLANTS???

J

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Most spiders at least those that find their way into homes in cities or suburbs are harmless and beneficial as they kill annoying insects.. maybe even carpet beetles if they can snag one, gnats, dust mites etc. On that basis i basically just mover them away from areas that are not to our mutual advantage for them to spin the webs...

But if i spot black widows or fiddle backs they are squished... i might even allow one of those in the garage if they are out of the way... gnats & tiny flies like fruit flies i show no mercy whatsoever and have developed some great ways to eliminate them...

18. I was going to post something philosophical in nature, about how we should not kill innocent bugs, but then I saw the Taco Bell thing and had to readjust my priorities.

How can you speak ill of the Bell? It's some of the greatest junk food ever made.

Behold!....the Quesarito

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. The Buddhist answer is largely that these creatures are attracted. Take rats - in your house for food. Clean it. Food i metal bins etc. Mozzies are clearly a harder one. I heard a Dhalli Lama quote in which he says if hes in a good mood he may let the 1st one have a lil drink, the 2nd give its a gentle brush away and the third one may get a bit rougher treatment.

Interesting, yet modern science is now proving the ancient eastern ideas of how the world really works. To simplify it the whole world is essentially a range of frequencies and vibrations. You are one wave, that spider is another - there you are both the ocean....