Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

on CSPAN right now, talking about border patrol/national forests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RetarrrdedTexas, Apr 16, 2011.

1. and we all know this where most of the herb comes from....

just thought you guys should check it out..

may not effect you..but some of us it does.

2. just so your up to date..

basically they are debating, whether it is worth taxpayer money... to stop the drug cartels from smuggling, or if maybe that money is better spend elsewhere..like clean energy...

3. that's not exactly, what they debate is about.. they wanna throw human trafficking into it... but basically that's what its about, but they wont say it.. but that's where it's about because that is where the MONEY is..

whats scary.. to me at least.. is that the repubs, want to lower spending on this.. which would directly mean... more pot smuggled..

im a dem... i think we DEF NEED, planned parenthood, medicaid, SS... but fuck, the repubs with have something to run with here....

4. better spent on the green cause

nah mean

5. oh of course it is..

my solution is... make the dealers a legit business... promote free trade... and if that means we got a G.E. of pot (the cartels, which there's not, the cartels are competing beautifully) then fix the tax loopholes, or tax the rich (cartels, G.E., BP) more.

6. godamn, they just showed body parts on cspan (bodys the cartel chopped up to make a point)

you PPL SHOULD BE WATCHING, THIS EFFECTS YOU.

7. sorry, but most of us are up to date. we (most of us) know that marijuana should be legal so that it could promote the national economy and save money on busting drug cartels... so this is old news. but thanks dude

8. that's the thing... this is gonne be something we vote on.. INDIRECTLY this next ballot

its gonna be hidden in "safety of the border patrol agents" but really.. voting against this.. is what gets us more pot. what makes it close to legal...

so yeah, we all need to know WHAT to vote on, on this..

and it's so fucked because our gov't is so fucked.. that the people...who want to save medicaid, who want to save social security, who want to save planned parenthood, and student pell grants... want it NOT LEGAL. fuck. im a democrat on everything else.. but on this.. im republican.. so we all need to vote INDEPENDENT. and particularly, on this bill.

9. I think that money could be better used in the "Get h3mp-16 high" fund.

10. that wont happen now. trust me...

there is still TRILLIONS to be made by keeping it illegal. i wish that was different.. those TRILLIONS will be made whether or not the american gov't legalizes it.

11. haha they just said it.. the tabboo word

Marijuana..

fuck i hate it that more ppl dont watch this.

12. godamn.. this dude is wearing a cowboy hat in congress... for real???

come on.. put it on cspan. right now.

13. LOL and people dont wanna listen...

oh well, shit keep it illegal.. im gonna make money either way..

pfft. sorry it indirectly hurts you as long as your too stupid to listen... this is the one that counts..

none of those bills that will make it into the congress... the senate.. the president signing.. sorry..

14. who the fuck is gonna tell me what I can smoke? Tired of this bullshit I'd rather go down with a bang then surrender my freedom.

15. yep, that's the truth...

it's a damn shame

16. Bro.. Most of us are up to date.. On the inner workings of the govt.. And everything else. We don't need to watch cspan to get the updates..