Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

On call ( small rant )

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mackerowenie, Jul 13, 2012.

1. You know what really chaps my ass?

Well I'll get there in a sec.

I work full time this summer landscaping. We can't work when it's raining.

Guess what! It's fucking raining today.

Instead of my boss saying that we don't work today I have to call him every 2 hours and see if we are supposed to come in.

All I want to do is spark one up but I don't smoke when I work... So I'm sitting here. Doing nothing. Not getting paid.

I think I'm just going to say fuck it and smoke. It's getting towards the end of the day anyways...

My gears are grinded.

Also I have the most conservative boss in the world, if he got even a hint that ive been smoking then I can kiss my main income source goodbye.

I think I will soon make a thread just full of quotes from my homophobic, racist, liberal hating boss. Sometimes I just have to lol.

Should I just say fuck it and smoke?

2. honestly, no

if your boss is that strict, you might be excessively paranoid if somehow you get called into work and your high, and he could potentially call you out on it.

its not worth the risk.. find something else to do until work hours are officially over, then smoke up

3. Yeah, uh...don't do this. No one else wants to read it and it would most likely be a rules violation.

4. That's whats wrong with the world.

You work hard for years and then all of a sudden your fired for being a marijuana smoker.

That's like firing someone because they are gay.

5. You should smoke right after it starts pouring heavily haha. So atleast you have some high-time until you have to call your boss again.

6. Dude, just check the weather reports online and "forecast" whether or not you have to go in for yourself haha. If it's gonna rain all day, might as well smoke!

And if you do have to go in after smoking, just brush your teeth, put on a different set of clothes and eat/drink something. You'll be fine. (and wash your hands if it was a joint/blunt)

7. you should just kill your boss. lol jk but idk how people can't hide being high. its easy as tits.

8. Wrongsir...I would love to here those quotes. Just because that's how I was growing up (being from the south and all) and now I love to just laugh at how ridiculous those people are.

9. See if the predictor is on ur side... and WildWill is saying its against the rules lol, Op racism is a no-go 'round these parts. Youll land urself an infraction most likely if u quote a racist.

10. not sure but sounds stupid that you're on call and not getting paid anything for it. when my wife is put on call for her job they at least pay her minimum wage for sitting on her ass at home

11. I am also a landscaper but the difference between me and you is that my boss and I smoke before, during and after work :D