On average, how much more bud does a plant produce from one week of flowering to two?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Albacheese, Sep 4, 2012.

1. I am not asking how much I will yield, I am asking if for example I have one plant which has a half ounce on it (hypothetically) after one week of flowering, is it safe to assume it would have two or more ounces on it after two weeks? Obviously the answer to this question depends on strain, how much sunlight the plant gets etc. But I am asking you more experienced growers on average how much more bud production takes place as flowering goes on. Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, as I am still learning.

2. Can't answer your question.

But I notice most the swelling happens the last two weeks.

3. no...if u have an ounce week 1 ...week 2 will be very lil differrence ...weeks 5-8 they will double or triple in size..give it time and u will be seeing a big difference from week to week ..the first few weeks there just starting to get simalated to flowering .

4. Thanks for the replies and info guys much appreciated.
    Also I was wondering if it would be possible to have a Chocolate thai X G13 strain? I have read online that the strain G13 is clone only, which makes me wonder if even that is true if it is possible to mate a clone only plant with a regular one. Only reason I ask is a rabbit I know recentley purchased a few of these supposed Chocolate thai X G13 strain seeds from his friend porky the pig, and is wondering if this is strain even exisits as a seed?

5. #5 knowledge_83, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    yea...get a clone G13 and a grow a male choco thai ....if its true ..but that just sounds silly u cant get G13 seeds .

any strain can theoreticlly exist bro ...ive made tons of wierd ass phenotype strains before ..i make new shit every year

6. Well from what I've seen
    Flowering:
    week 1 pistils in cola appear
    week 1.5-3.5 pistil's increase in quantity and more bud sites appear (pistils can keep appearing/growing for a while)
    week 4 vegetative growth has turned been re-focused on flowering.
    week 4-5 Trichomes appear
    week 4.5-6+ Trichomes start to greatly increase.
    week 5.5-8 Daily bud site expansion/buldging.
    week 6-8 explosive flowering growth
    week 8-9 (normally; can take longer for some strains) 10%-35% amber and you can harvest your living treasure

7. From experience and what I have read as well the last two weeks they put on the most weight up to 20 to 30% of your whole harvest so yeah when you think they are done let em ride another week or so to be sure you get maximum yield.

8. [quote name='"wwpk"']Well from what I've seen
    Flowering:
    week 1 pistils in cola appear
    week 1.5-3.5 pistil's increase in quantity and more bud sites appear (pistils can keep appearing/growing for a while)
    week 4 vegetative growth has turned been re-focused on flowering.
    week 4-5 Trichomes appear
    week 4.5-6+ Trichomes start to greatly increase.
    week 5.5-8 Daily bud site expansion/buldging.
    week 6-8 explosive flowering growth
    week 8-9 (normally; can take longer for some strains) 10%-35% amber and you can harvest your living treasure[/quote]

That's right on the money. Last weeks are the best but have patience and don't cut too early. It's had but it pays off with quality.