On an average, how many times a week do you get stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 767304, Mar 21, 2014.

1. I bet a thread similar to this has been posted before. I'm just curious to hear some of the replies to this question:

How many times a week do you get stoned?

I personally am not able to smoke anymore seeing how Uncle Sam has his grip around my lungs at the moment. But before that I was smoking at least 5 times a week. That's almost daily! It was more so of a morning routine for me.

2. After slowing down on my pot smoking I am down to about 1-4 grams a week which is way less than I used to smoke back a couple of months ago. A couple of my friends smoke daily and they get stoned at school all the time, which are things I just don't really like to do anymore.  :confused_2: 

3. I do about a set per week, starts with a wake and bake daily.

4. multiple times a day

5. Probably 14-20 times a week depending on how much weed i have.

6. 7 maybe 8

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Fi

7. It varies widely between zero times a week and multiple times a day.

8. #9 Rykung, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    prob 10 times a week

9. 1g a day

Sent from my burner

10. During my years of smoking I have migrated from no-smoking, to heavy smoking, to minimal smoking.

As a young kid, when I was first introduced to bud, I was probably smoking somewhere close to an ounce a week. That's only because I fell off track, and my friends and I did nothing but smoke every day. I realized I had to slow down and get shit done.

Wake and bake sessions have always been a routine though.  :smoke:

11. seems to change a lot. Went without for two weeks, then 2-3 times a day, then nothing, then 7-8 times a day. Now once every other day