On a scale of 1 - Tupac, how much do you really speak your mind?

Discussion in 'General' started by jimboob, Oct 1, 2010.

1. i voted Tupac because literally i don't give a shit what anyone thinks about me. i'll tell people the truth. if they don't like it, i don't really care. whether it be friends, family, acquaintances, strangers. for me there's really no point to lie. if you get offended, then i'm sorry. but i'm not gonna waste my time on anything else but what i feel like saying lol

2. Meh I feel like I am overly nice. Like today this kid was saying something about my height and I should have gotten mad or started arguing but I just laughed about it. I don't think he was trying to play me or anything but I still should have said something.

I put 4 down

3. Michael Jackson

4. A lot of dicks being beat...

5. Most of the time if I spoke my mind I'd be ostracized from the community and end up a hermit in the woods building bombs disguised as garbage and ranting maniacally to myself.

6. I feel the same, I use my family as test waters on some of my topics sometimes....they seem to neglect thought. I like to post anything intellectually on forums now a days and keep a lot of my opinions to myself and close friends....the rest of the world is highly stupid, I don't enjoy your thoughts.

7. If you don't speak the truth you are only contributing to the downward spiral of our society.

The people "in power" should not be people who want to be there but people who don't. That's the only way we will ever succeed.

8. Fucking BIGGIE Smalls bitch. (Thats an 11 for you kids on the west side.)
    East and South all day baby.
    Imma do me.
    Ya dig?
    :cool:

9. ^:laughing: youre still on that east/west bs?

that shit is so 90s homie.

10. Im a 90's kid haha ;)

11. I gave myself a 5. I don't state nearly as much as I should/could because I know I have some unpopular opinions but I like being as direct as I can. Part of it is that my thought process vastly outruns my ability to make it known.

Not speaking your mind all the time doesn't mean you're lying. I really only speak my mind when I at least believe the audience will try to understand, there's no sense in wasting my breath otherwise. Even among a lot of my family and friends I know of several concepts that would rattle them, but ignorance can only be corrected so much and it's not worth getting frustrated over people who say they are willing and capable of listening but prove otherwise.

12. Have any of you here been in a situation where a "preppy hot chick" starts talking shit thinking there so special and you had to put them in there place? Im one of the nicest guys youll ever meet but dont get it twisted, Ill put a bitch in her place. I love that feeling when you make a bitch shut the fuck up. Feels so damn good man haha. The best part about it is that shocked face you get afterwards cause no one has ever told em how it is before. :cool: Keep it real all day er day.

13. When it comes to stuff like facts about weed when I am around my friends I don't speak up. Because whatever I say is usually thought of as wrong by them and if I try to argue it they go "Oh ****** always has to be right."

So even when I know it is true I have to be wrong. "You get higher by holding your breath a long time." He says.

I say "5 seconds max then you are just damaging your lungs."

"What proof do you have?"

"I know what I am talking about man."

"Always gotta be right don't ya."

So then I just stop.

It downright pisses me off so in certain scenarios I don't. But when someone is asking for my opinion or I feel strongly about something I will speak up.

6 probably

14. I vote caveman, all us cavemen do is invent fire and smoke blunts with Woolly Mammoths

15. I'd have to say Tupac.

16. I am tupac. everyone knows im still alive :rolleyes:

17. I speak my mind when I need to, but theres a time and place for everything.

18. Says the "cookie monster" named "PuffPuffHOLD"...:rolleyes:

Everyone has something to hide. I've merely pointed out one of them.