On a scale of 1-fucking retard how bad would it be to smoke a roach that..

Discussion in 'General' started by Cplus, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Was left outside for four days in the dirt with two of those days raining? It's dry now and I can't grab. My body is killing me. It's enough for a bong hit.

2. #2 3WayEnt., Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    Smoke it bro., wash it in water and smoke it.

3. Hmmmm I've smoked roaches that I have left out side for a couple days in a non air tight container and one of those days it rained.

If there isn't any dirt on the bud then fein that shit up bro.
    If there is dirt mixed with the bud then no

4. i give this thread title a 1 since that's the highest on the thread's scale of 1 to retard. 

5. Disgusting!

6. hilarious! 

OP smoked it as he was making this thread.

7. Chief it up

8. Fuck that man, I dont want to insult my fellow human but fuck that man.

Unless you from under the gutter then its cool if your cool with it.

Personally, Id eat that shit

9. This is some tweaker shit

10. I hope there's battery acid in it and it makes you retarded so you don't use that word again

11. #12 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    Retard? If he did end up with brain damage, why would he identify as a retard? Or why should any parent with special kids teach them their identity is retard?

That's fuckin retarded bro. Retard shouldn't mean mentally disabled, and even if someone is using it as bigotry (which op clearly was not) it shouldn't affect someone if they don't identify their existence to a word.

Fuck word limitations and haters of free speech. I'll gladly yell nigger, Faggot, and retard in the face of those who tell me "careful you might trigger someone who takes your shit out of context in order to start unnecessary drama". I don't care. That's their own personal battle, not mine.

However, you wishing brain damage on someone because you don't like their vocabulary, Holy fuck dude. Taking social justice warrior to a whole different level. That's just cold and inhumane to wish that on someone.

12. OP died from aids after smoking the dirty, std-invested roach

If you feel the need to smoke that piece of shit, step back and take a look at your life.

14. I wish I believed you but you would never say nigger in the presence of a African American

what of it was a white guy from south africa?
    aren't they african americans too?

16. i wanna contribute to this thread, i've made some desperate attempts at getting high but this takes the cake. this is too funny ima toke up to this.

17. #18 Deleted member 281310, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    If you've never said nigger in front of a black guy you haven't lived. The adrenaline that pumps through your veins is phenomenal, just siting their waiting to see if your gonna have to make a run for it or give the nigga a kiss in the ass. No other feeling like it.. xcept smoking bud that's way better, but not if your a tweaker like OP then that's no fun.

18. Lmao a kiss in the ass u gay nigga

19. lmao so you chose option a and ran away u pussy nigga