Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OMMP Card Renewal Question..

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Ender87i, Jan 24, 2011.

1. So long story short, my grow got raided a couple days back..
    My medical card is expired because i havent gotten around to renewing it.
    My courtdate is tomorrow, so renewing it before then would help...
    Either way, i need to renew my card ASAP, but i have some questions..

When i first got my card, i went through the THCFoundation clinic.
    I brought them my medical records, and i saw one of their doctors who ok'ed me.
    From that point i simply turned in my forms with the state, and got my card.

However, now that im renewing my card, im not sure what all is required...
    Can i simply turn in a renewal form at the state building?
    Or do i need some kind of doctors thing to go along with it?
    Since i went through the doctor at the THCF, do i need to see him again?
    I dont have any very recent medical records to show my condition (pain)
    because ever since i got my card, the MJ has been helping me get by...

If anybody can please give me some insight into exactly what is required,
    and what i must do to renew my card, i would GREATLY appreciate it!

2. Your medical records are good for 3 years. Contact THCF ASAP as they will be the easiest to renew. You will most likely need new medical records for the new card.

clinton

3. if you got popped you may not be eligible for up to 6 months! definitly get back to your clinic, and see the same dr. as he should be your primary dr by now and you need to see one annually in order to renew. if you are in a hurry you must be sure that any monies owed to the state are paid and documented with proof that it was sent and a return order to prove it was recieved at the state even the cancelled check. save the paper trail and you should be safe from the state. just curious, how did you get popped. was it an overgrow or a compliance with registration only. either way it seems that someone was tipped off. really, does the state give the coppers the names of expired registrees? how did they come up with info unless they called the state due to suspicion or were you investigated? something seems fishy that your info was too readily available. normally they can ask the state if your address is a legit grow and if it is a yes your left alone. my point is they had to have reason to ask. try to keep it on the down & low. never give in to a search w/o warrant, as they have no real right to go around making "spot cheqs" without warrant and enough bad cops will spoil your day if they know how close harvest is. no-one should ever know the stages of your work. harvest time is big bucks to bad cops, or anyone else for that matter! good luck in court and keep up with the registrations it sucks to be taken down on a TKO! -D-

4. Let me guess..... You got popped because you were selling to make money or someone narked on you or you were just not at all careful? Sounds like you were using the card as a cover for your grow operation - but couldn't spend the time to figure out how to renew your "get out of jail free" card?

Stoner....

Sorry for the hate bro - but ya gotta call it like it is....