Ominous Ghostlike Sea Creature [Video]

Discussion in 'General' started by deadkndys, May 15, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orIuMjraPIw]Ominous Ghostlike Sea Creature Video - YouTube[/ame]

2. I saw this the other day, its pretty trippy. If you look really close you can see the cool patterns it's blood vessels make in the membrane part.

3. Ancient aliens.

4. Pretty cool.

5. were gonna need a bigger boat

6. the whole time I was wondering what happen if you shot it lol

7. I never understood why they spend so much money exploring the space when the earth barely discovered?

8. Earth wont survive forever lol

9. I think what he's getting at is what can we possibly understand of space if we barely understand our home.

10. eh, id argue figuring out a way to ensure the survival of our race is more important than discovering 100% of earth hahahaha but yea, i get what you mean

11. [quote name='".AcidTrip."']I never understood why they spend so much money exploring the space when the earth barely discovered?[/quote]

When push comes to shove, fuck it. At least we went underwater. :p

And it looks like the bedsheetopus :D

12. fake....why is there a cord on the edge of the billowing 'wing'....you tube troll video gottchya...:wave:

13. When push comes to shove, you're probably doing it wrong.

14. Looks like a giant trash bag lost in the currents :p

15. The point isn't about priorities, he's just pointing out how little we know

16. It is called a Deepstaria enigmatica. It's a type of jellyfish found in deep, cold waters.

17. I remember reading an article about this. They said it's already a well known jellyfish just as you said but this one is just huge compared to the others.

18. Beware it's Fearsome Gonad!