OMGGGGGG YES... 12 geez of toadstool

Discussion in 'General' started by BiG StroOnZ, Mar 26, 2006.

1. YAY i`m happier than this guy!
    Unnecessary and immature pic...removed.

Finally I've been waiting so long, just got 3 fat 1/8s of some fungi, it came out to 11.6. First time i`m doing them, but i feel pretty prepared. I rolled before and had quite a pleasant experience. Probably gonna do them on a really nice day, if tommorow is that day then thats when it happens hah.

Pics in front of my pieces, including my blue naked lady bong -tommorow.

:hello::hello::hello: :hello::hello::hello: :hello::hello::hello::hello: :hello::hello: :hello::hello::hello::smoke:

2. yeaaa, rollin aint nothin like trippin. but good luck.

3. I've been looking to get some shrooms. I know where to get them but I don't have a job right now, so the little extra money I do get goes out torwards weed FASTER than it comes in. My dealer has no problem fronting me weed, and I'm not very good at controlling myself. :D

4. Nice dude, i've been looking for some boomers for quite some time with no luck still. Have fun.

5. tight dude

6. WTF is up with that picture?

7. exactly what I was going to say.

8. Eat all 11.6, you have no clue how intense that would be. It's perfectly safe, if you're worried. Shrooms are not that harmful.

9. hahaha goddamn dude, i would lose my mind if i did that. that takes a wheelbarrow full of balls to do that.

10. I would definitely NOT recommend that. ESPECIALLY for a first timer. Intense doesn't even begin to describe how nuts that trip would be. First time recommended dose is about half eighth and then after that 1/8 usually gets a good trip, unless your shrooms suck.

You're right, shrooms aren't harmful, but the shit he would do on them is.
    http://www.shroomery.org/index.php/par/12053

Read that.

Am I saying your'e going to freeze to death? No. Am I saying you might think oncoming traffic is a herd of friendly muppets? I wouldn't be surprised.

Last time I tripped I took less then a half eighth and I still got fucked up (no visuals or anything, but it felt like stuff was melting and like I was 10 feet tall).

My advice is just chill out, don't eat anything, munch a couple grams and get some sweet video games, music, and movies and have a good time. Good luck man.

11. See, I guess that's where you and I differ in opinion.

To me, a half eighth is nothing. I might feel a small body buzz from that. If I am going to shroom then I want to actually shroom. I don't try to tip-toe into it. I recommend that for your first time you AT LEAST start with 1/8th. It's not a full trip but it's still a pretty powerful trip. As for me, my preferred usual dose is 1/4 of an ounce. I would eat 1/2 every time but I don't want to spend that much.

More shrooms definitely intensifies your trip. An intense shroom trip should come with intense visuals. You won't see a leprechaun fairy or anything, but things morph and melt a lot, light and auras are pretty crazy, and things like that. A strong shroom trip, for me at least, is a portal into myself, so I can learn and improve myself as a whole.

I don't like to pussyfoot around so this is how I look at shrooms. Some people prefer to eat a gram or two and go to a concert feeling a little bit groovy. That's cool but I prefer to trip fucking balls. I've never found a drug I couldn't control myself on and shrooms are definitely no trouble at all, because mostly I just want to sit and think.

12. gotta agree feanor...though we dont weigh em here. i took like 120 liberty caps fresh pickt and the grass was like water and walls kept trying to piss me off..and the bus was like a rocket ship. awesome man and yeah its like salvia, its a thinking drug, lets u look into your subconscious and see that reality doesnt have to be real...or might not be...i dunno im pretty tanqd from this nitrazepam...laterz dudes ima sleep now...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

13. I ate the entire 8th of Goldflakes on halloween night and it was the worst night of my life. It was my first time eating shrooms too.

14. You're obviously a heavy weight when it comes to these, but alot of people have never tried any hallucinogens, so half eighth is recommended to begin so you know what the hell you're getting into. I love to trip balls too, but do you honestly think its good advice for somebody new to hallucinogens to eat 12 grams???