Omg!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by highawatha, Sep 12, 2001.

1. Well in Florida you could just get it from the water.

2. "I said goddamn, goddamn"

Here it's like 2.52/gal.

That 5+ shit is ridiculous!!

3. But there is no oil in the water :confused: people said like 2 weeks ago it was going to be here and there is still nothing

4. It's 92 cents a litre here.

Whatever the hell that is in gallons, I don't know. Damn Americans :p. Catch up with the rest of the world and use the metric system!

5. It's truly terrifying how foolish people are, they go about their everyday lives of traffic jams, dropping the kids off at school or daycare, the commute or whatever else involves the convenience of driving. Yet people fail to realize that there's only a finite amount of oil in the ground. Our lives are so smothered in luxury we fail to understand the catastrophic effects of our dependency on oil, and I'm not just talking about from oil producing nations that may be unfriendly. Humans have been arguing over their obvious impact on the planet for generations, but only superficially, only as a point of political difference or some shit.

People that argue against reason get the world that we're creating. A responsible people would be on alert because this is a moment well above politics and political affiliations. The world is being systematically killed and human beings seem to care more about their daily lives than the ground beneath their feet.

Yeah the price of gas is going to go up but our collective conscience will still be fast asleep.

6. this thread is 9 years old

7. No.
    I can't figure out that shit to save my life.

8. i only pay 50cents lol jk i wish its like 3 over here, east side

9. This thread will be irrelevant the day that the world starts running everything off Hemp oil :hello:

10. for some reason i am fucking amazed by how old this thread is.

11. Hmm, maybe it will come in a few days. Hopefully not, though.