OMG

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Johnny Cage, May 17, 2022.

1. Craziest thing happened to me today..
    I'm outside working on my plants,
    When I hear a puppy crying..
    I go to investigate and out of the briar bushes
    Comes a huge chocolate male lab with two completely different color eyes..
    And right behind him is a little baby female puppy.....OMG guys my heart just went to pieces..I about cried...
    The big male is extremely protective of the baby girl..they are inseparable...
    I can't understand it..
    I have no idea where the hell they came from.
    Or anything..I asked around and no one knows anything...
    I already have 3 coonhounds
    But after losing my winky winky pup pup
    I've been sad as heck...
    Now my heart is happy again...
    The little girl pup is a lot more tiny than she looks on the couch...
    IMG_20220516_205852.jpg IMG_20220516_205833.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. The little girl Pup is absolutely gorgeous and spunky as all get out lol...I think the male is her dad ..they have the exact same white mark on their chest..and her paws are almost as big as his. .and his paws are huge...
    The pup will look at me and when I say something to her she will get a inquisitive look on her little face and bark real serious like...ROFLMAO AT HER RIGHT NOW
    I sit and laugh my ass off at her antics...
    The male gets quite aggravated at hearing vehicles. He don't like them at all .
    When the little girl Pup moves around on the couch, he jumps up and immediately goes and checks on her with a real serious look on his face ..it's crazy.....I'm absolutely convinced that they are father and daughter ...they are the spitting image of one another....
    I pray to God no one comes looking for them..
    I mean I'd do what's right and give them up...
    But I hope it never happens...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. That sucks.

People dump pets they can no longer own.

I've found many cats that way, but I can't keep cats and turn them into the pound.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well these two have a forever Home now..
    I lost my boy awhile back...and it about killed me
    If this is God's way of giving me a two for one special...I'm not refusing it... no way!!
    Right now the big male curled up right beside the baby and both of thier heads are resting against each other...I'm fixing to die from cuteness overload...but make no mistake...he will eat your ass up over the baby...now I'm convinced that they are father and daughter

• Like Like x 2
  5. My female dog will take care of kittens, her maternal instincts kick in.
    My male dog, will kill it instantly.

Long ago, I took my girl outside to pee in the morning, and she runs into the corner and I hear little meows. Immediately I thought the kittens were done for (my dogs are a hunting breed), but she coaxed them towards her food bowl and water dish. I was surprised as fuck.
    [​IMG]

They kill pretty much anything that lands in my yard, lizards snakes birds rodents opposums raccoons cats.

• Like Like x 1