Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Omg yo lol Something crazy just happened

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cataclismic, Dec 25, 2009.

1. So heres a backstory. A few months ago I got caught smoking at a friends and etc. Flash forward to 5 minutes ago. My estranged aunt calls me and wishes me a merry christmas and right before she gets off she says "If I hear anything about you imma come and whoop your butt" and i say jokingly "Well Idk what you've heard" and she drops this "I've heard you know how to smoke pot." I was like say whhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? Cuz I thought only the friend's mom and the other people involved knew but apparently not. I should've shit myself when I heard it but on the inside I was laughing so hard. this is crazy

2. yeah omg dewd so krazy

3. Riveting Tale, Merryweather!

4. In Soviet Russia, cool story tells you!

5. congrats?

Attached Files:

6. She said she knows you know HOW to smoke pot, not that your SMOKING it. ;)

7. This was single handedly, the funniest post I've ever seen.

8. in soviet russian road forks you

9. Wow, cool story. You said Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???

The end. /bravo

10. lol. something similar happened to me at my famils christmas eve party last night. im 18 and got arrested for possession. my family only told those in my family who they are close with. and so last night i was opening up this lil ornament I got all wrapped up, and my uncle comes up and was like, "What'd you get, a bowl?" we both laughed and his wife hit him. Then when I was leaving he was like, "where you going, going to smoke up?"
    haha its funny cause I know he smokes and hes cool

11. i dont get it

12. Again, Again!

13. Guys I mean it was wild to me. Sorry that you didn't get the humor of it. Maybe if you were in my shoes. Anyways so apparently my uncle told her, thankfully he didn't tell my parents as far as I know.But yeah it really caught me off guard that she said that.

14. In Soviet Russia weed smokes you

15. i'd tell her id show her how to roll a j

16. Some of you guys need to stop being such debbie downers