Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OMG what strain is this???? (pic)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by +AVA-182_Racer, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Saw this pic on the internet and was just wondering what type this is?? it looks so tasty it makes me wanna cry...wish i could get a hold of some of this, but first i need to know what it is, any guesses? I thought maybe it's that strain called "Ice" ? if so, anyone had it b4? how is it?

[​IMG]

2. Its either good lighting/photoshop/ or food colouring in the soil or something.

3. yeah thats most likely not real..

closest you can get to that:

[​IMG]

Purple Haze. Not sure its thats real or not but it looks like purple haze. Purple haze doesnt exist anymore if Im not mistaken, but there are similar strains. The shit you got looks like its been spraypainted or some shit lol. photoshoped

4. It looks like a photoshopped version of a picture of White Widow I've seen before. I'm kinda curious if you could get that blue tint by putting food coloring in the water if you're growing Hydro. I know it works with White Roses, but perhaps with a super dank and crystally strain you could achieve some blue tint.

but yeah, the color of that pic looks fake

5. #5 Gigglin', Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2010
    Pretty sure it's more the lighting and not photoshopped. And I'm almost positive food coloring does nothing, but I've heard tea can enhance flavor.

6. yeah to me, if its not 100% the plant, i would say its the lighting, maybe a blacklight or one of those colored bulbs?...but whatever, fuck the color, it still looks dankilicious...any ideas on what it might be?

7. It could be pretty much any well grown strain with strategic lighting and a quality camera.

8. like I said, it reminds me of some pics of white widow I've seen. But then again, I've also seen pics of white widow that look like any other strain. Its nearly impossible to tell strains apart. Blue dream can look like OG kush and can look like Trainwreck which can look like AK47. Its green, its crystally, its bud, lol.

9. That looks like lighting at most

10. its just some white widow with a blacklight shining on it

11. That's the light hitting it. Sometimes grow lights distort the color. Also, you can't tell from looks what strain it is. You can tell whether or not it is dank, whether it is purple or not, and whether it is indica or sativa. Other than that, you can't tell much from looks.

12. Only if i could get a hold of a connect with beautiful weed like that.

13. The blue tint is most likely from the flash on the camera. I get that sometimes on photoshoots and i usually have to go into levels to correct it

14. It's pretty obvious that it's a light. Judging by the edges. . .

15. lol famous stars n straps....