omg watch this video

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by NoVisine, Feb 16, 2010.

1. i fuckin love this shit

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

2. #2 filthymcnasty, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
    LMAO that white man WHOOPED HIS ASS

why do black people always gotta play the race card....and act hard. Looked like homie got what he deserved.

hahaha and then he's like "next time......fuck u up."

and the black woman who was egging shit on and callin the white guy pinky, stole his bag at the end. fuckin trash....and when she picked the bag up she was like "ooh, ooh" like she just came up hard

edit : oh, and that chick with the headphones on is hawt!

3. The old white guy misheard the black guy when he said "why a black guy got to spit shine your shoes"
    and thought he was offering, so he said he had a funeral to go to, and asked him how much he charged
    Then the guy thought he was being racist, and it kicked off from there.

That guy is not representative of black people as a whole, and black people don't "always gotta play the race card"

Fair play though, that man was a bear, and his T shirt is immense.

4. UHhh, I live in Texas and 9/10 blacks I meat definitely play the race card, it gets fucking old. They milk the shit out of that fucking goat, and that black dude deserved that ass beating.

5. Lol this proves my theory, dont fuck with people you do not know, because then you might end up like whoopie on the bus saying bring ambulance.

6. Rofl, bring an ambulance. That made me laugh, he had a broken nose.

I agree he deserved it, Im glad that cannon armed man was able to give it to him.

He is a motherfucker.

7. damn that was sic

8. Post more stuff like this, now!

9. That guy has a bad ass beard

10. Bus load of ignorant fucks.

11. #11 samurala, Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010
    honestly i hate to say this, and i am totally generalizing, and probably being rascist by some peoples standards i guess, but black people (at least in my area) most definetly play the race card and milk it for all its got.

I cant even fathom the number of discussion myself and others have gotten into because a non-black person (not always white people guys) was being "rascist".

You're being racist if you call an african-american black, you're being racist if you call a black person african-american if its not for calling black people black, its for calling a hispanic a person of color, but since they have a black father and spanish mother, all of a sudden his whole damn family tree suffered in slavery.

granted these can all be wrong, but who am i to say....

bottom line, i have been harassed for simply being white, and im not going to compare myself with any race and say i can feel their pain, because i cannot. Whether it be an african denomination that suffered 200 plus years of slavery, or jews that suffered thousands (?) ...

what irks me is when a suburban black person starts beef with me and says,

"fuck you cracker, you dont know what my people went through"

well neither do you bro...

( tune in next week for a discussion on the use of the word n***a)

all I'm saying people is peace love and happiness

/rant

:smoking::D:wave:

12. "We can press charges I got it on video tape. Oh he's leakin'." :laughing:

13. Did no one else find this disturbing? Getting a little gay here haha jk

14. hahahahahha bring an ambluance

15. I found this on another site

Attached Files:

16. I got jacked by a couple black kids for some weed and they tried to be all hard about it and talk a bunch of shit at school
    they run at the sight of me but they try to get their homies to jack me
    BLACK PEOPLE ARE PUSSIES

17. poor black people in america (and the vast majority of them are rather poor) think they should band together in any and all criminal activities and that no rules of logic or marilty or decency apply to them, they can do anything they can get away with
    FUCK U PEOPLE

18. Let me explain this better for you....there are three types of black people.

The first is a suburbanized black person- Such as Obama.

The second is a n1gga- which means they are ghetto.

The third is a n1gger- meaning they rob, steal, cheat, kill.....etc.

Plain and simple.

19. Amen :hello: