omg too close for comfort.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by foofeenono, Jun 1, 2006.

1. same exact story happened to me except i was the one who was passing out. we were in the grocery store and me and this dude smoked a bowl prior. hes a junkie to the fullest he fucks with E, tranqulizers, and all this other shit. and i didnt know he used the same to bag to crush pills he puts his weed in after what happened. so im standing in line and i start to feel dizzy then i lose all control of my body im like flinging myself into the candy shelf and my legs are squiggling like jello. WTF!. then my vision goes to hell all i can see are thes blue and green blobs floating at me, it was kinda cool if i knew what was going on. then i forgot everything. apprently i passed out and he smakced me across the face but it didnt wake me up so he carried me out and we sat on the bench eating mucnhies lol

2. sorry for the double post but i just noticed, clipse, that was the exact same thing down to every detail of what ahppened to me except i saw blue and green haha i guess i was dehydrated from the E or whatever

3. Yeah I don't really remember but I think the purple and black started out as green, I'm not sure though..

4. "He took too much man, too much."