Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Omg this makes me so mad!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThePowerOfPot, May 17, 2011.

1. Ok first of I live in Australia, sucks for me. Any who my science teacher ( coolest cunt ever ) read the article on " Marijuana Cures Caner" and found it very intriguing, so he started making fliers and started putting them up around my Uni. People started to get the drift, people caught on and since some people still live with there parents, they found out too. Teacher was fired and he can't teach ever again. They said he was supporting all the drug lords around the world and disrespecting people who have died from marijuana overdoses, wait what? An overdose on marijuana What! The! Fuck! and they knew that no one has ever died and still fired because of like 1 complaint from a person.

I've have emailed ACA ( A Current A Fair ) and I'm just waiting till the stories starts and I get expelled :D

- Jesse

2. 1. Living in australia must be awesome.
    2. School is corrupt bro.

3. It's shitty that he lost his job but not surprising with how most of the general population view cannabis use.

4. CuZ it's not I hate Australia you guys are lucking you guys get Medical Marijuana and pop tarts and grape soda etc. I would sacrifice my left nut to live in America

5. Isn't that against the law?

6. Yes probably that's why I'm emailing ACA.

7. l.o.l

8. K I wasn't the only one... :hello:

9. thats that nightmare og kush. shits killer. What school was this at? my aunt is a professor at some uni in australia. I hope she didn't get fired.

10. Many states in America suck dick to live in. Like Wyoming.

11. we have a border that doesn't seem to stop people that really wanna be here...
    [​IMG]:D

tellem you can do IT work...some schmuck in Chicago will hire you for half pay of the locals and you get a green card...:p;):D

12. #12 Burning Bush, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    The fact is that the people who hate pot with a passion are the ones that are so ignorant even if you present facts they wont believe it.

13. Lol fuck yeah im good with comp's :D

@keanu reeves, I don't want to say just in case anyone that sees this and knows me/ goes to my Uni

14. ya, right now, I can think of 35 states that suck to live in...some just suck more than others...<suckage-meter-activation> yep, still way in the lead on the suckage meter, Kansas is almost a black hole of ignorance right now...</suckage-meter-activation> :cool:

:D

15. Yeah I mean Cali bro :D

16. sacrificing his left nut?

17. NO POPTARTS? OR GRAPE SODA!?

Well, at least you don't have to worry about black people moving into your neighborhood

i kid i kid......

18. I want to black aswell, so then I can run fast :D jks!

19. #19 ChucklesT, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Blah Trust me. America ain't all that awesome. We have too many fat rednecks running around. Or at least where I'm from...

20. dude I would get as far away from that school as I possibly could