Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Omg this is insane !!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Minikayslay, Sep 2, 2011.

1. :smoke::smoke::smoke: :smoke:

Next time you baked , sit back close your eyes , and push gently on both eyelids almost as if you were itching your eye . if you do this with the right presure , minimal presure is need , you will go on a vivid trip of colours and shapes for about 30seconds then it may get uncomfortable.. HAve fun tell me what you see when you try it :)

2. Lol WTF....

3. Reminded me of this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K36rEgsdSk[/ame]

4. Haha yeh I know what you mean bro works when your not high but when you are, oh boy!

5. Yeah I figured this out before I ever smoked weed. Do it with eyes open and everything goes neon and fades to white and then returns after a bit. Kinda trippy

6. Yeah, that's like blacking out almost, and hurts your eyes pretty bad. Funny as shit though

7. Try it using a fork.

8. Used to do this as a kid I thought I was traveling through the universe always tried to get to the end but it hurt too much. Lol.

Oh and yes I still have both my eyes at 20/20.

9. Do u push lid onto your iris?(pupil)

10. if you push on both eyes gently with your palms it looks like you're going through a beehive. Even not high I used to do it all the time.

11. Thats because you're putting pressure on your optical nerve and harming your eyeball.

So good luck with that, I'll stick to mushrooms and LSD

12. I'm Stoned Off My Ass

And This Made Me ROFLMAO,
    HAHAhAH

Just to much, *claps hands*

13. ^That's a completely legitimate post. I don't see what would be making you "roflmao"

14. That could just MAYBE contribute...
    However, that's just a theory.