Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OMG, This is great.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kramer, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Some of you may or may not know that I play World of Warcraft. I have since the SECOND day it was released (Fucking payday came one day too late...Denny's bastards), and I've met tons of people in guilds that I've spoken to on Ventrilo (voice-chat program). A couple of these people are very cool, in my opinion. Well, this summer, one of the one's that I've known for a couple of years had moved across states. He told me that he and his brother were going to have to drive through Oklahoma. First thing I said was, "Dude, you know you've got to stop by and chill while we smoke."

He was all like, "We're so pressed for time, we're just gonna have to drive through."

Got a phone call a day after they left. He rang me and said, "Dude, change of plans. Brother heard about your offer and it's on!" As you can expect, the three of us met up, had good stories that nerds share, and just chilled like a couple of cool fools.:D

Well, that was just back story. I got a call from him a few days ago. "Yo homie, I'll be drivin' back down there sometime and return the favor. I've got that Vegas bud that'll make you cream."

Can't wait! When he comes, I'll be sure to photo the buds and the toke sessions.

Who's got stories somewhat like this? I'd be interested in reading them.

And Merry Christmas. :smoke:

2. Ah when I used to play world of warcrack and used to talk on vent Ive met all kinds of kickass stoners that we'd smoke along while on mic and you hear the whole vent server coughing and all :smoke:

Other then that ive met a few dudes from vent and wow in real life to have a session with at my place, it was really fun so enjoy and be sure to get baked!

• Like Like x 1
  3. As always. I supplied him and his bro last time. I just think that's cool that he's gonna return the favor, and with MUCH better weed. Gotta love that Vegas dankity dank.

...What server/faction/race/class were you before you broke free?

4. Uh I was an undead priest playing on trollbane server. Im gonna start playing again today again probably.

5. Suh-weet. Level 70 Tauren Warrior on Aggramar (The Main Tank). Kara cleared and on farm, High King downed and ZA's Bear Boss downed. Still working on Gruul, need to start Serpentshrine Cavern, and progress further in ZA.

It's some good times. Plus, my guild is badass. We're so chillaxed, it isn't funny. :D

6. My buddy just deleted his lvl 70 pally. I kind of want to get into it but meeting chill people you've met online is a good time.. Unless they end up being not chill.

7. Don't show them where you live. =)

We met up at the McDonald's first, then I got to know the guy. Got a good impression, so we went to his hotel and chilled. We totally toked up that Motel 6 like no other. xD

8. I got a story like this. My buddy left for fat camp for nine week but had less than one day off in the middle. They could hardly smoke at camp. Only like two jays the whole time. So I decide to drive up on visiting day with two half o's. One KB one mids. I went with my old gf and another chick. We spent the night in a serial killer style motel where I toked before sleeping but no else wanted too so I was solo toking on more bud than I could possibly smoke. The next day we picked them up and went to someone's house who lives in NY near the camp. We tried to kill the bags but failed terribly. Moose one of the fat kids rolled up some clear L's. We ripped bong with weed and salvia-bad choice. I tripped nice but got a little freaked. His mom made so much food we just smoked ate and chilled. I got too stoned to pack bowls but that couldn't stop the smoking. I had about a quarter left of each by the time I left. Good ass day.
    Peace, time to go listen to Lupe.