Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OMG this is amazing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BongHitsAndAcidTrips, Feb 21, 2014.

1. I just made a cheeseburger quesadilla. I made a burger. Crumbled that shit. Put cheese on that bitch, put some chopped tomatoes on that fucker and then put a lil ketchup all over dat ass. I wanna jizz out my throat rn

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393003558.845137.jpg I'm so happy with my life choices

3. I remember my first blunt

Sent from my iPhone on the moon inside my space weed grow op

4. sounds a lot worse then a regular burger

5. It is ;D and I've probably been smoking longer than you haha

6. And it's actually not worse for you, I looked, the burrito wrap is healthier than a hamburger bun. Eat shit

I think he meant worse tasting. I dont think he wants to eat shit either..

8. Lol and it's not bad at all. There's actually this place in my town called burgeritoville and these Mexican dudes makes this shit and it's bomb. Idk why everyone has to be so rude about it. If you were going to be douchey about it, then why bother commenting? Attention?

9. lol, youre the one that posted. expect input. i dont really see how saying it sounds worse tasting than a burget is attention seeking....but w.e.

"it sounds like something poor mexican american children eat."

there, maybe now its douchy.

10. It's weird because I'm polish Irish, and Czech. But no I post something expecting people to be supportive of my munchies, it kinda ruins the high when people give me bad vibes. I just think if you were more mature, you'd ignore it. I don't comment on posts I agree with or support. I only comment on things I agree with. Kind of makes more sense

11. Your command of the english language is indeed interesting.

12. thankyou. I'm unique. Love me

13. You swore after every detail lol.

No. No that doesn't make any sense, actually.

15. I'm so high, I meant I don't comment on posts I DONT agree with or support*** haha my bad

16. This reminds me of the munchies I make, haha.

It actually does look pretty good. It's not exactly restaurant quality, but hey, you deal with what you got. It looks like you could've used a little less cheese and a little more salsa to make it a little better. Also, did you season the burger well? That would be the most important part, in my opinion.

17. Thank you for this.. You've just given me soooo many good ideas. Stop hatin people you all get the munchies too don't act like your shit don't stink.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. that's what I'm fuckin talking about. Thank you haha

19. not only am I the farthest thing from a chefs but in baked. But I did out salt and pepper on it. And there was only one slice of cheese haha and why salsa?