Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Omg so pissed off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TECH N9NE, Dec 1, 2010.

1. sorry guys but i really needed to rant about my cousin... he recently messaged me saying how its embarassing for him that i smoke weed and that i should stop tweeting about marijuana facts n how its embarassing for him ( hes 34 years old)

im not really close to m fathers side of the family.. so i told him to go fuck himself in the lines of : im 18 i live on my own i study audio engineering

i can smoke weed if i want my parents know about it and are chilled about it go fuck yourself

btw it was 4 20 in germany 14 mins ago :D

2. wasn't very nice. you should apologize and tell him respectivly why you do it. also you may look like a douchebag posting shit on twitter about weed. shits just dumb you tryna get the cops hot on you?

3. he said he's in germany. I'm sure its not as big of a deal over there.

4. Any time my relatives who arent "ok" with marijuana are around, and say anything about it, i first bring up that the same state they live in, allows me to medically smoke/grow cannabis, so they can take legal opinions away, then i point out how ive been high every time they have seen me since i was around 15, and NO one noticed until i TOLD my parents when i turned 18..... and then they get this kinda look like "wait..people can be high and act normal LOL WUT" then they shut the fuck up.... They are all semi older too... attempting to wit your ancient knowledge of cannabis against a younger brain in the cannabis culture, is a MEGA fail....

5. Post a vid of you milking your bong that should convince him it's what the cool kids do

6. Haha niiiiice :cool:

7. It's a life style choice... and he doesn't smoke so his life is style-less.

8. Its not hard to prove people wrong when you destroy their view of how it all works.... I saw anyone who is being pestered by anyone hating on cannabis, needs to get high, and hang out with said person, to prove, its fucking completely normal.... I bet half those people have never seen weed, let alone the other half probably smoked it once, got "tripped out and hungry' and thought it was going to kill them.... I mean i know most of my family gave up on cannabis before it was probably well known that it was harmless.... They all smoked cigs before they knew they were bad for you lol (yea dude, my family is old im a good 10 years below everyone else in my generation) Its all about showing, anyone can tell you anything.... but once you see it, its a different story

9. haha word. When I told my mom, I told her how many times I went shopping stoned with her. She had no idea, and then she commented on how much better my mood has been since I started smoking lol. :smoke:

10. thanks for the response guys...i donno why i got so mad at him lol.... and yeah weed aint really a big deal here in germany lol ... and all i tweet is shit like 4 20 am u know i only do more here on this forum haha

sorry im so high :p

11. Have you perhaps asked why he cares so much about twitter.... its fucking the DUMBEST thing to care about/ base anything off of.... Unless you know...hes like a 13 year old american girl with bieber fever.... is that shit all nuts in germany too? im about ready to fucking kill the next news report about bieber.... fucking little bitch hahahahaha

12. dude i am way to high .. i didnt understand shit u just said hahah

13. doesnt matter man, people who care about twitter are fucking lame was my point, and i mean care in the sense that they read tweets and base life decisions upon them.... seriously...its like a website of billions of random post it notes that all have no relation to the others... i do NOT get it

14. haha same here man

my mom said the exact same thing

15. Personally, I think twittering/facebook/myspace posts about the weed culture and facts seems like a bit of a sad act...you smoke weed, you like weed, so what?
    Is it that essential you let everyone know about it?
    I can't help but think that you kind of trivialise it in this way...

That said, that's my personal take and I don't give a fuck if it means more to you than it does to me, it's your business.
    If you're ok with all of the implications of openly endorsing weed use on your twitter, ok.

As for your cousin, was it?
    Who gives a shit...if you're that much of an embarrassment to him then I'd suggest he takes himself of your list or whatever the twitter equivalent is. He's 34...shouldn't really be fucking about on social networking sites all that much anyway, if you ask me.