omg (reeeaaaallly gross, no pics though)

Discussion in 'General' started by adamBC, Mar 12, 2004.

1. ok, there was a murderer in this area for a while, killed about 50 prostitutes, hes in jail now, ran a pig farm...

investigators have recently found evidence suggesting he mixed human remains in with his ground meat.... holy fuck!!

ew ew ew ew ew...

gladly i dont eat pork...

2. yes!! i read that in our paper today! i couldn't believe it. so gross. how do these people meet? like really. this happened to be a brother and sister or something but really. where do these people come from??? aaahhh, so disgusting.

3. mmmm human and pork, the two best white meats... are humans white meated? mmmmmm

4. lol that's gross..............!!

5. Is it wrong for me to have the munchies right now?

6. Of course its red, cause it isn't cooked yet.

All meats red before you cook it, for the most part. Barbeque that up, get it nice and brown, little bit of red on the inside, yummmmm.

Uhhhh...yeah...

7. Ya thats pretty gross, Im glad that sick fucker is locked up now. But hey, as long as it tastes good...

8. lol
    sounds like when coke dealers cut up their product, but with MEAT!
    wtf sick fuck

9. Sweeney Tod!

10. excuse me for being disgusting, but is eating human flesh all that gross, i mean, we eat other animals, how is the meat on our bones any different? shure we shouldnt do it because we shouldnt eat our own kind but thats the only reason. im sure u could have a healthy diet throwing an arm or leg on the BBQ every now and then:p

11. um...idk about you, but the chicken that i buy, isnt red, its white, lol, sure on the inside it might have some blood in it, but the meat itself is white, lol.
    i believe humans are red meat, not white meat.

12. I eat human meat all the time, it's really pretty good. I have a killer homosapien burger recipe.

13. nice dude we should have a cookout sometime!:wave:

14. Although I love eating it, meat in general is really gross. First off, it isn't red. They dye it that way to look good, at least the ground beef. Also, and this is the part that's actually gross, the health standards are pretty lax. There is allowed a certain amount of rat shit, bugs, etc in processed meat (hot dogs, balogna, chicken pieces) so even if it passes inspection you still might be putting shit in your mouth.

But that's why you don't eat raw meat.

That story made me want bacon. Eew.

15. well to be honest if somebody gave me like a hamburger that had human meat in it n i ate it n it tasted decent and then they told me there was human meat in the burger, i'd be like "oh well fuck it, it tasted decent"

but i've heard that eating human flesh causes uncontrollable laughter and a form of insanity

16. So does marijuana if you ask certain people :p

17. are u bullshitting negligent? where did u here this?

18. That Pickton or w/e his name is bitch. He killed hookers and fed them to pigs that were sold to the public as pork. Absolutly repulsive.

19. So you're saying the best way to get rid of a human body is to feed it to the pigs?

"Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.
    Sol: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?
    Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig". "

20. The Robert Picton guy, he's always in the news going to court again for annother life sentence to be added as they find more evidence of even more murders.

Grasscity Deals Near You