Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OMG OMG OMG!!! G13 is the BOMB!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Minikayslay, Aug 23, 2011.

1. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:
    Basically, ive now got a new connect here in the uk. hes a grower , and does houses the grow are that big. BAsically he a ferind of a freind . hes in his 50s , and hes the collest dude ever. I wen tround to go sample some of the g13 hes got a few pounds. So i now no i have a regualr for g13 everyweek WOOP finally got a connect that has fucking amazing weed.

Now down to the G13 itself. I myself am a consissuer whe it comes down to weed and diffrent strains and varieties. Probably, like everyone here and in the UK we love are dank.. Now in the uk, we normally get shit weights, damp weed etc. Unreliable connects. But this is the ebt one ive found by far in the whole 2years of my smoking virginity. The g13 is mind blwing . its a sativa ,so it literally does bloq your mind. 20% THC too:smoke::smoke::smoke: Its nice cause my head feels like its in spave and i feel full of energey yet still feel really baked . Im gunna have a greta few months ahaead :) My plan is to get a half weekly:):smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. It could be that I'm sober...But I'm having a pretty fuckin' difficult time deciphering what this thread is trying to explain here.:cool:

3. Sound to me like you got a pure sativa type G-13..
    I've only had that once, and it twas amazing.
    All the other G-13 I've had was an indica.

4. You must be really stoned bro. I'm really stoned and it was near impossible to read, but congrats. I just got some shit from Colorado, it's a heavy Sativa as well. I'm fucked up.

5. ITs just insane feels like my heads exploded!

6. ;)

I am man :) haha were both high as shit . Its almost i wanna chat all day , but i cant type properley or make much sense lol. G13 is mindblowiung shit , also it fucking stinks!!

7. At least tell me you're trying to type that on an iPhone or something?

And yes, G13 is something pretty special when its grown and cured well...

8. Yea, i think it is a straight up sativa theres a body tingling sensation , and a massive head buzz :):smoke::smoke:. Im fallif for g13 mmj lol.

9. actually i am mate , im using a ipad :):smoke::smoke:

10. Nice. I'm in for chatting for most of the day, got some painting to do, but that's it. I'm ready to read every cool story bro on this forum :smoke:

11. Spelling mistakes, and occasional grammatical murder, forgiven then...

Toke on, sir. :smoke: