Omg Muther Fuckin God!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smokey mac pot, Jul 14, 2002.

1. DAMN I JUST FOND A PLANT JUST LAYING ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF.I CAN BARELY TYPE.SHIT!ITS ABOUT A 1' 6''.AND I HINK ITS FEMALE.

2. Fortune smiles upon you! Have fun!

3. The Lord protects fools and drunkards!

4. Lots of people are throwing seeds out everyone on sides of roads and so on to try to make it legal to grow/smoke weed, lol...Though I personally don't believe this will do shit. No matter how much grows on side of road they will have people that offer to burn the shit down or take out however way they choose......

5. but it couldnt' hurt, i think everyone who smokes pot should plant their seeds EVERYWHERE THEY CAN!! sorry for the enthusiasm but i think if EVERYONE pitched in it would probably help

6. you dont understand it was in a pot tipped over...not in the dirt

7. lol, maybe someone was on the run from the cops and had to throw it out...at least nice to think that is what happened :)

8. thatz some crazy shit smokey!!!!!

9. thats odd smokey..I was out on a backroad today about to transplant my potted plant, and I walked into the bushes a bit to go take a piss and when I came back it was gone.....

10. sry man you dont fool me.you live way far away from me and it wasnt on a backroad in the day

11. lol :) guessing you both live in same state?

12. pictures mahnnnn

13. Fuck man nice find....take it to ya house and continue to grow it!

14. you see em growin all over the back highways in wyoming, nebraska, colorado...but they grow shit weed, so no one ever bothers with them.

good find man

15. im sorry to say it but free weed is free weed

Good find :smoking: