Omg......mindfucked

Discussion in 'General' started by Streetsaint, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Honestly I'd rather do that than a face to face interview.

2. Well its convenient and shit but imagine the sheer volume of competition u have to face when everyone can just do something like tht.....

3. They do that personality test everywhere now a days. It's stupid. you have to lie your ass off just to get a manager to drop his trousers so you can kiss his ass (not literally).

4. Yeah like i thought the stupidest fucking question was: "What do u consider to be the most important quality for a customer service representative?"

and the options were fucking like

patience
    the ability to calm an irate customer
    kindness
    good problem solving skills

like holy fuck....what the fuck do i pick?

and then: the least important?

fuckkk....keep in mind I'm trying to fucking STOCK SHELVES rofl not be a customer service representative

5. #25 Streetsaint, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    Update/I need some advice: Ok guys, here is the dealio. Im coming back to the States this Saturday. I have to go to class again in September. I need a job. Most jobs I could get right now would probably drug test me. Im not gonna pull any weird shit with my piss, so that's out of the question. But here is my dilemma....i have about a month of summer left when I get back home...naturally, i kinda wanna smoke some weed. However, atm my piss is clean, and i need to get hired before I can blaze again. I applied to this supermarket that this thread is about, but they say that they reserve the right to take up to 30 days to contact me. If i fucking wait 30 days and then don't get hired i fucked over the rest of my summer for nothing. My questions are: How long should I wait? Should i apply to a shitload of jobs online and not wait on this one at all? What the hell should i do to get hired ASAP and then enjoy my summer?

6. I've had to answer a bunch of questions like that too..I think it was for K-Mart or something. I feel like they're pretty much pointless considering most people answer how they feel the company would want them to.

I think the best way to gage someone's personality is still to just do an interview.

7. Question 456731/999999

Most people like ham.

Strongly agree
    Agree
    Neutral
    Disagree
    Strongly disagree

8. Yeah exactly, thats the biggest flaw with that online bullshit. Although from a company standpoint it makes sense because through the online shit they weed out the people that don't even pass THAT plus the people too lazy to take the time to fill it out. THEN comes the interview...thinning the herd as someone put it earlier. Still right annoying though...

9. Yeah that's a good point.

10. I had to take one of those tests once. Failed the hell out of it because I totally over thought the questions.
    "You get home from work and discover store merchandise in your pocket. Do you think this is acceptable?"
    Sure, cause it was an accident and I would bring it back. Duh...
    No. I was young and naive, didn't know how to play the game.

11. Rofllll omg no shit u failed haha.....u really did over think that one by an entire mile :p bump also by the way guys, i really need help with the questions i posted in post #25 of this thread

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fR2OgGbKds&feature=autoplay&list=PLAF8965F28847FA5F&playnext=1]The Pack - Vans - YouTube[/ame]