Omg its possible

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by vb757weed, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Some damn misquito just gave my dick head a misquito bite it itchessss what the hellll

2. so um... how did one get in our pants? or were you just goin at it in your room and it got you!

3. i was scratching my balls and decided to take another bowl rip and while i was ripping it landed on it and started sucking muh blood

4. hell yeah dude you were toking naked?

5. not reall just 2baked to besmoking still and somehow my dick got out and i just left it there cuzim 2 high to put it away till it got bitten

6. That's what happens when you spit the worm outside.

7. the only place that's ever happened to me was minnesota.

8. Holy shit...a mosquito gave you head.

9. Sounds sexy.

10. haha damnn dude, that sucks. ive never had a misquito bite my dick..but i prob would have swatted the fuck out of it and end up being in some pain.

11. holy fuck just my luck. damn misquitos came in again like 5 mins ago and bit my ballsack

12. Dude.... Put your package away already ROFL. I noticed your name im in the 757 too bro in Norfolk off OV. Represent brother send me a PM lets see if we can have a toke session.

13. oh lol.. dont scratch it!

14. lol too high to put it away

man theres a mosquito flying around me now under mydesk thats always here at around 9pm, ALWAYS. I think mosquitoes do shit like this on purpose

15. I can't say I've ever been so high that I whip it out outside. To make things worse not only did you whip it out you forgot to put it away while you hit a bowl...random

16. Ah man it happens. There nothing like being all natural and naked and enjoying the outdoors while tokin.
    I had one bit my nipple.

17. dont scratch
    scratch = scar
    scar = no bitches
    no bitches = suicide
    suicide = no sex

18. LOL
    2short