OMG! its 420!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ozstowna, Feb 24, 2011.

1. lol the other day me and a mate got really fucking high after smoking some madddd chronic we had just picked up. and we wer really hungry and desided to pig out on some mc'donalds at our local shopping mall. so we waked our sunnys on and headed to the shops, i got 2 cheeseburgers and it cost me exactly $4.20!!! an we were like ahaha funny that, then i checked the time and it was exactly 4:20pm!!!!!!!!!! OMG i was sooo amazed

the perfect time to chill out over a cheesebuger:yummy:

2. #2 budalushious, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2011
    Um, ...

3. I really don't understand, whats the significance of 420?

4. It's the stoner rallying cry, obviously. Everyone knows 420.

And OP? There were only so many coincedences because... Dude, they know..

5. i doubt it. wtf did you buy that cost that much. what cheese burger. the 1 doller ones? thats not 4.20$ for 2 and the expensive ones... well no way u got 2 for 4.20.....

6. maybe he bought 4 off the dollar menu, ate 2 of them, and his friend at 2, and it cost 4.20 for four dollar menu cheeseburgers because of tax. I dont know just guessing maybe thats the explanation.

7. leave him alone OP is legit 420 is the shit... the weed culture brings all tokers together and 420 is a big part of it

8. I used to mock 420... but since i've started smoking I feel like I see it everywhere.

Coincidence? I think not. ;) :smoke: :bongin:

9. + a bowl will be perfect time

10. as if some of u people dont understand the significance of 420..?? lol
    for those of u that dont, search 420 on wiki.

btw cheeseburgers in australia cost $2.10 each, and i got 2 of em. Sooo.. it cost me 4 20 in total.

11. Was that supposed to be written as a rap? because I read it as one haha

12. lol ye sure :rolleyes: