Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OMG im soo toasted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pablo420, Oct 2, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

LLOL.

2. Uhm.. I came on here right now to make a thread basically saying the same thing! And then there was already one here haha.. Cuz I am SOO high right now, I feel like the first time I got high! Idk why, this must be really good weed or something..

3. In Zoidberg's voice

4. has anyone seen angela simmons ass? id fuck. and amber from teen mom has another boyfriend i think. just saying . LOL.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru_FIwX1tb8]YouTube - YEAH TOAST!!![/ame]

/thread

6. o' my gawd bro same hear

7. Which one is that?
    The chick with dark hair that has no boyfriend or anything is the one that I wanna smash. Shes so so so damn sexy.:cool:

8. nah, the one your talking about is farrah. amber is the fat bitch with the fat guy. id break farrahs back. shes cute as fuck!

9. Hell yeah! I dont know why but I love chicks like Farrah (Dark hair, tan skin) mmm mm mmmm good. Yeah Amber should get hit by a car. Shes a fat ugly cunt bitch :cool: