Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OMG I'm so happy!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stankypanky, Jun 3, 2012.

1. #1 stankypanky, Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2012
    Wasssup GC!

My world is fucking GREAT right now! I just got off probation 2 weeks ago!:smoke: I just got back from a concert and i saw Sublime with Rome, Foster the People, The Shins, The Kooks, Metric, and The Joy Formidable. The concert was crazy:yay:! And I'm uber stoned. And to top it off my dealer just reupped and he claims its the dankest he has received in return for currency ever. He plans to trade a half ounce to me for $180 USA american dollars. My life is great.

Sorry just had to say it, I'm usually really depressed so its nice to feel great.:smoking::bongin::yay:

2. Thats great you got off probation man I got off in April I was on for 7 months

3. Thats pretty kick ass! Glad you are feeling good... hope you stay up, life can be pretty good!

I like the word uber!

4. Means over in german

5. Good on ya :) I'm usually depressed as well, hopefully my life picks up as well sometime..

6. Glad to hear, my friend. :D

7. Nice, enjoy. Was is badfish or sublime?

8. Thats whatsup man, welcome back to the ganj. That sounds like a cool concert. I saw sublime w/Rome and 311 last year and honestly i had the worst time hahaha but I'm glad you enjoyed it