omg im an idiot.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by awdcivic, Apr 19, 2012.

1. im so dang high that i almost lit my desk on fire with my zippo squirting fluid all over it to try and make my lighter have a burnt scheme plus its cool and im a pyro.
    yea im an idiot and im sooooo high and happy. peacefull too =):smoke:

2. omfg! i just spilled half a bottle of lighter fluid on my carpet ima fucking idiot lmfao!!! hahahahaha holy shit im stoned.
    i almost burned my laptop im retarded!!!

3. im gonna be the guy refered to as the psycho crazy guy just cause noone understands my kinda crazy.
    im gonna be known as the guy who came up with addicted after the first puff, smiley guy from the other thread of mine, and now the idiot who lights his lighter on fire with lighter fluid.
    [​IMG]

4. OP will be dead by morning

5. lmfaaoooo!!! nooo bro im on unharmful substances aka weed tonight =) im just stoned as hell and i have so many philosophies. oh and im lighting my lighter on fire wait did i set my house on fire but just dont know it yet. oh shit i hope my desk doesnt just catch fire fuck i smell it!

6. cooooooool maaaaaaan

7. lmfao! dem socks in the bottom of the pic. omg im so stoned i cant quit smiling.

8. Umm, not sure what to say...

9. Ur not down to burn ur house and ur sack bet ull get high:)

10. i seee your socks motherfuckerrrrrr

11. I second that.

Ahh, i do miss my pyromaniac days. So much stuff lit on fire.... exciting just thinking about the memories.

12. OP is a spaz and an attention whore me thinks :)

13. Op is the most badass pyro in these parts

14. im slightly insane, ok very insane, but insane does not exist noone is crazy haha.

15. omg im an idiot im going to bed i dropped my zippo into my chair and i was jumping and crap trying to put it out. im done im going to bed lmao before i kill myself.

16. ill be really impressed if you show a vid or pic of you taking that table outside... while still on fire.... layering it with thumbtacks... then backflipping off the rooftop onto the tack fire table. :hello::hello:

17. lolwut, im crazy not stupid. =P.

18. dude i did that to my desk but i was sober an was makin art