Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Omg i never knew this!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Apple Fries, May 20, 2011.

1. OMG i was like shit i need some weed and i found a random piece i forgot about i smoked like 2 hits of some reg i had left and then i was like WTF can i smoke this resin down thier and i did and it got me high AS FUCK!!! i never new this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bongin:

This message has been approved by Leroy Jenkins

2. Yup, resin gets you high. Who would have known?

3. It's like a whole new world has opened up for you.

4. HAHAH thanks...

5. rez is like a rainy day fund, just in case you need to get high and your dry. and when i say need to get high, i mean neeed to get high! fuck smoking rez.

6. He gets it....:smoke:

7. although.. reg rez SUCKS donkey nuts.. Smoke that fire res. anyway! If you think you ran outta res, light the carb and cover the bowl, believe it or not, the carb collects a lot of res 2 ;)

8. Yea man i only smoke dank bro hahaha and that is my sig thats badass

9. haha, nice. Sweet shit man, Stay up bro!