Omg I Need Help First Indoor Grow Help!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lacrossestar, Jan 1, 2003.

1. I THREW SOME BAG SEEDS IN THE GROUND OF A WENDY'S CUP WITH SOME DIRT IN IT AND 4 HAVE POPPED UP AND THE 5TH IS ON ITS WAY NOW I HAVE A 250 WATT LIGHT BUT I DONT HAVE MUCH MONEY SO I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET AND I GOT LIKE A CLOSET UNDER MY STAIR WAY BUT PLEASE I NEED HELP FOR A PERSON THAT DIDNT EVEN BEEN TO DO IT I NEED MAJOR LIKE WHEN TO START NUTES AND WHEN TO FLUSH BUT THATS DOWN THE ROAD BUT STILL I NEED HELP AND OVERGROW DOESNT WORK CAUSE I DONT HAVE A HELL OF ALOT OF MONEY SO PLEASE I NEED HELP BUT I JUST NEED TO MATE THEM SO I CAN HAVE SEEDS TO GROW OUTSIDE CAUSE THATS WHERE I CAN GROW SO PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

2. Umm well first the caps lock will not help you at all or make anyone want to help you, i find it very annoying. what kind of light did you say you had? It should be a HPS, MH, or flouresent, if its not your not going to have much luck. Make sure all the plants have there own pots, no sharing. Tell me more about your light and don't use caps lock and i'll help you some more.

3. sorry for the caps my light says soft white and it says w but besides that i dont knowits just like a light bulb from a lamp and would it work if i just grew it in a window or would the results not be as good?

4. o ya and i heard that u can tell the sex of the plant early and then change it back to veg state so i can mate my certain males with my females and leave some females and also i heard abou preflowering mating or someting? can some one tell me if this is true? and describe how to do it?

5. well i don't think that bulb will work. You can buy cheap flouresants at walmart, or buy a hps bulb online not too bad (avg $100). You can maybe grow in a window, but it depends how much direct light it gets, if your plant doesn't get enough direct light it will strech out for light and have weak stems.

When your in the veg stage your lights are on 24/7 or 18on6off, to flower (find out the sex) switch light to 12 hrs on 12 off, they will start to show sex shortly after you do that, the females will get hairs and the males get balls, then you can switch your lighting back to a vegging state if you want them to grow some more before flowering.

Grasscity Deals Near You