Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OMG. I just missed out so bad

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pancake420, Jan 3, 2009.

1. So im at work at the movies and me and this other guy are cleaning a theatre. He isn't a heavy smoker but he has definitely had his times. He goes, "Hey man do you smoke I just found a pack of cigarettes?" I don't usually smoke but sometimes after a good toke a cig just hits the spot. So I took them and opened the pack in front him and I saw two joints with the cigarettes. Fat fuckers. He goes, "WAIT A MINTUE!" and tried to take the box out of my hand. I rip one way and he rips the other way and the top comes flying off. But I still had the whole box in my hand. He points down stairs and I see two people staring at us while I have the torn pack in plain sight. The guy goes, "Uhhh, those are mine." I looked back at the pack and smiled at him and said, "Thes are yours?" and goes, "uhh yeah..." like he knew that we knew lol. I smiled real big at him and handed him the pack and said, "Man keep it real!" Then I realized how more stoned I could of gotten at work(already was high lol). Or how awesome it would have to light them up and just taste blueberry or something...too bad.

2. Aww you were nice to give it back! I would have probably ran away and mumbled gotta go work (and by work I mean smoke).

3. You should have just pulled a joint out and went,"What is this? You better get out of here before we go get the manager."

4. Trust me man, Ive went through all the scenarious with my buddy. Im just so friendly when im high

5. damn bruh i done had several situations were i had weed taken back like when me and my homies were smokin in my car the next day i find like 2 sacks in the back seat juss as i was bout to go to the store to get some rillos they call me and are like did i leave some green in your backseat last night

6. You did the right thing thats just more good karma keep it up my friend :smoke:

7. definitely good that you gave it back, but it would have been funny to fuck with him. just keep asking him if it's his and sketch him out. haha

+rep on the movie theater job

8. That was really nice dude, i know so many people who would have just ran with those joints, i prolly would have agreed to give it back if i got a few hits,lol.
    but man imagine how much taht guy was probably freaking out when he noticed he didnt have his pack with the bud haha.

9. Yeah dude, he was probably in his car and reached for his cigarettes after the movie, then shit himself lol.

10. u wshould of told him u were confiscateing them and split them with the guy that gave it to u