omg i just found this baby bird outside in my backyard! //pics

Discussion in 'General' started by iryad, May 27, 2009.

1. I read this thread as..

''omg i just found this baby outside in my backyard! //pics ''

2. It's the ciiirrrrrrcccllllllleeee oooooooooooooooooooofffff liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffeeeee.................

3. I'd nurture it if I was you, then release it in to the wild. Having done so, it's possible you will have a coalition of animal friends for life (happened to my uncle). It's not like feeding it to the cat is the natural way, since your just giving it the bird.

4. Raise it to fly and swoop down and pick anything up from you then take it back to a hiding place.

When cops try to bust you, whistle for it, it'll come down, grab your pipes and weed, then you get on the back of it and fly away into the horizon. :smoking:

God damn, I am stoned.

5. Lol yeah this made me crack up, it's like none of us know how to describe the size of anything smaller than a car without putting a lighter next to it for comparison :p

I have no idea how to take care of birds, but definitely keep it faaar away from the cat.

6. feed it, raise it, turn it into a pokemon!!111one!!

7. Put it in a box with a blanket and some water. Next time you smoke, ehhale into the box.........

Keep doing this until he flies away

8. You want to get the bird high?

9. That is a myth that is untrue.

snopes.com: Rejected Baby Birds

10. dude birds carry mad diseases

11. Sure.....Why not?

I get my cat and dogs high all the time......

12. Which can kill them, and you're not supposed to discuss it here yo.

13. The bird will be fine in a couple days. It looks like its almost an adult. Just feed some shit and keep in a safe place and in 2-3 days it will be ready to fly off into nature.