omg. i had the worst trip the other night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Alexis_Love, Aug 4, 2009.

1. ok, so i was at my dads, and i smoked like two bowls just by myself, and as i went into the bathroom, everything went crazy and black and shaky, and i started literally shaking!! I couldnt even control myself, i couldnt see anything, so i grabbed on to the towell bar, and it broke! but then I was ok?? anyone else have any crazy bad trips that u think could be related to weed?? cuz mine, it could have been a coincadence, but it was tooo scary. i really didnt think i was ok :(

2. well i dont dont think it was laced with anything..nearly the same thing happenens too me...but its very rare...at leats i think the same thing happenes...for me everything goes left to right and shaky..and i can feel my heart beat ..and it went black ..but like at the same time i could still see...but it only lasted for mabie 5 secs at the most....im not so sure on why it happens but it doesnt happen that often...like u shouldnt have too worry about it happing again:smoking:hope that helps

3. The only way for you to never experience this again is actually very simple.

Your body is trying to tell you something, it's telling you that your weak and you need excercise and a better diet. You also want to have enough water in your system, especially before a toke session. Bud increases the heart rate, and physically, that requires more fluids to be used. It's been months since i've felt shitty like that, simply because I watch what I do before I smoke so it wont have that effect. Salty foods, high sugars, and a toke session right after will be enough for me to have a bad physical reaction.

Hope this helps you like it's helped me.

4. this happens to me when i smoke alot while sitting down for a long time and then stand up, i've almost blacked out and fallen over a couple times, but the head rush makes you feel alot higher afterwards haha

5. Bad trips happen to everyone.
    You can't really prevent it, maybe it was your weed or maybe you just smoked too much. But next time you feel like your panicky or paranoid or basically just feeling like your gonna tweak out, just start breathing like your about to be in labor. Like lamaze. Better luck next timee:)

6. It's this and you might have low blood sugar so maybe eat before. Also drink water to stay hydrated.

Is it bad I like that feeling? :eek:

7. OP, if you were sitting down and stood up too quickly, it was probably just a drop in blood pressure. It can cause your vision to go black for a small amount of time. It wasn't a bad trip at all.

8. happened a couple of times with me but nothing so severe ... usually if i stand up from sitting down for ages ... happens when i havn't smoked some times too .. probs nothing to do with the green

9. was your mind going absolutely wild? or was it all physical?

10. Its happened to me a few times, your heartrate just gets too fast if that happens take deep breaths

11. yeah i think it definitely happens to everyone in some way when they stand up. also going from a room full of people to be alone can sometimes cause mini freakouts for me sometimes.

conversation helps distract you from the panic.

12. You didn't "trip", the weed wasn't laced or anything like that. You are either new to smoking and your body isn't used to the high yet or you smoked way too much way too fast.

13. I would bet on this, used to happen to me almost daily anytime i stood up to quick.. not the weed at all:wave:

14. A week or so a go me and my friend where toking at my house before my parents came home, we smoke like 5 or 6 bowls out of my bong we are blaaazzeeedd. I get to my room we sit down, then I just get these weird ass feeling like im about to fucking barf i dunno why I was just like ok I prolly got sick. It kinda passes by, but I feel extremely tired, and week, I am wobbly, I can barely stand up, we go to the kitchen to get some food, I have to rest on the counter cause I cant fucking stand, my arms are just shacking nonstop and I felt like an old person I just felt so fucking weak.

I have no idea what happened..if anyone does, please tell me, lol.

15. You were simply fainting... I had a familiar experience where I fainted for a short period of time and couldn't see shit for a good 5 minutes or so. No need to worry about it, happens to even us daily tokers. It was most likely caused due to low blood sugar.

16. You smoked too much, didn't hydrate enough, or didn't eat enough - low blood sugar. If you you get nauseous or puke, it is because you smoked too much, it is called greening out. If it was black when you stood up you were fainting called blacking out, if everything went white, it is called whiting out which has a different medical cause than blacking out.

Smoke what you can handle, eat before you get high and drink before and during your high, and don't stand up too fast if you are really high. Toke safe and smart.